BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Megan K.
I received these in my vox box for Kohls and couldn't use it. The nails were too small for my actual nails and I don't have huge hands at all! I tried to press them on but they kept popping off or not lying flat at all. I won't be buying these or recommending them
Darian H.
Hays, KS
I am recently becoming a big fan of press-on nails. They are cheap, fast, and wayyyy better for your nails. I put mine on before a trip to California, and they stayed on through sand, beaches and everything in between. (For about a week) I love these!
Alyssa B.
Hot Springs, AR
Awesome life saver when you have an event to go to and don't have the time, or the money, to go get your nails done. They can stay on for just the night or even a couple of days if you're not too rough with your hands! Definitely one of my favorites
Jemima S.
Gardena, CA
i was super excited to try out the imPRESS press-on manicure as i've never tried press on nails before. they were quite easy to apply, but i just found they weren't very adherent to my real nails, and they did break off quite easily. i think they're great for something quick and very temporary.
Kristin Ann S.
My Holy Grail (HG) product! I have to check the nails section evtime I go to Kroger for new 1s & buying these is my guilty pleasure. I hate salons. I don’t want for nothin I do it all myself! I have, like 20 packages of these things well not quite but I have a lot. I can’t paint my nails I hate chipped polish (mine won’t last 1 day! & chipped polish is so skanky). I use nail glue (use Kiss or dollar tree glues) w them & they will stay on a minimum of a week more like ten days before they show wear. I do all the normal things like wash my hair & they don’t pop off. The nail glue I add to them helps SO immensely so they adhere much better I don’t trust the plain adhesive the nails fall off very easily then. removing the nails is easy enough but you’re stuck w big glue boogers it’s odious. ImPRESS has cutest designs & the accent nails are great! Nothing in the plain glue on nail section compares. Now why is that!!!?? My nails are large so I get 1 mani out of each box (I always have small nails left over). For $7 that is awesome! I hated the time consuming nail salon, transportation there, dependent on salon to fix damaged nail or change colors & having to fill in reg basis, making small talk & big thing “infection” oh & the $$ of course. No thx. I’m 40-going-on-14 these are awesome!!
Sidney C.
Louisville, KY
These press-on nails fell off very quickly (within 1-2 days of application). They also were not very high quality and, even after filing, I could not get them to fit the shape of my nail and therefore the looked very cheap and unprofessional.
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I love imPRESS press on nails! They have so many designs to choose from and they stay on anywhere from 1-2 weeks. I love these nails and I get compliments on them multiple times a day. I work with my hands a lot and they still don't budge or come off. LOVE!!
Miranda R.
The idea and designs are great! They have a lot of very cute designs. But, they really don't last. The glue lasts MAYBE until the end of the day if you aren't a very hands on person. I would suggest also using glue, or going with a different brand.
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
These are great for one night don’t think the will last 2 weeks after one day they start coming off but would be a cheaper alternative for dances, pageants, or other formal things. I would recommend this to people who rarely get there nails done.
Annmarie M.
I received these in a voxbox to try and review for free. I’ve used this type of product before and enjoyed it. This particular freebie was not my favorite because the design and colors just weren’t for me. If I had been given better colors I may have left the nails on for more than 8 hours.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart