BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these. I tend to struggle with biting my nails these are great because I love to change my nails a lot, they cost about the same as some nail polishes and it's a wonderful alternative specially if you want the extra length and cool designs.
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
It's a pretty good type of store bought nails I personally do not have a lot of success with them staying on for longer than a day or two but they're perfect for a special occasion.
Yvonne C.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I really love these things. Quick mani in a pinch. Only issue is they don't stay for too long, 3 days at best if you wash your a whole lot. And if you have really curvy nails or really flat nails, they won't work.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
French tip isn't me but they are great. Lasted a couple days or even longer & its quick! Cons about this you can tell they are just press on! But very easy to apply on . I would buy this again but in a different style
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
These were awful! I wear a lot of press ons and am never a fan of the kind with the adhesive already on the nails. These barely lasted a day and that was avoiding water, lotion and any rough play. Awful product.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
These press on nails are so amazing and so easy to apply and light to wear it didn’t feel like I had heavy fake nails on I absolutely love them and recommend to anyone! I’ll be buying some at Walmart for Christmas gifts!
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Love these! Super chic styles and options while being affordable as nail polish. Much better compared to other press on nails I have tried with more adhesive options. Will buy again for sure, great for a night out
Jennifer F.
Whiteville, NC
I got these in my college VoxBox and i had been wanting to try them for awhile. And honestly I'm really glad i didn't waste my money on them! i put them on the night i got my VoxBox and by the next morning over half of them had already came off. Over all i was definitely not satisfied and I wouldn't recommend imPress press-on manicures to anyone!
Anna R.
I was not very impressed with these. They have super cute designs, but they were way too long on me, and they just looked really fake. They stuck well, and they were easy to use, but I won’t be using them again.
Kallie J.
I received these in my vox box. This was an okay product. I really liked the fact that they were gel and super easy to apply. You can also cut them to the length you want. Although. They didn't last very long which was upsetting.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart