2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love these. I tend to struggle with biting my nails these are great because I love to change my nails a lot, they cost about the same as some nail polishes and it's a wonderful alternative specially if you want the extra length and cool designs.
It's a pretty good type of store bought nails I personally do not have a lot of success with them staying on for longer than a day or two but they're perfect for a special occasion.
French tip isn't me but they are great. Lasted a couple days or even longer & its quick! Cons about this you can tell they are just press on! But very easy to apply on . I would buy this again but in a different style
These were awful! I wear a lot of press ons and am never a fan of the kind with the adhesive already on the nails. These barely lasted a day and that was avoiding water, lotion and any rough play. Awful product.
These press on nails are so amazing and so easy to apply and light to wear it didn’t feel like I had heavy fake nails on I absolutely love them and recommend to anyone! I’ll be buying some at Walmart for Christmas gifts!
Love these! Super chic styles and options while being affordable as nail polish. Much better compared to other press on nails I have tried with more adhesive options. Will buy again for sure, great for a night out
I got these in my college VoxBox and i had been wanting to try them for awhile. And honestly I'm really glad i didn't waste my money on them! i put them on the night i got my VoxBox and by the next morning over half of them had already came off. Over all i was definitely not satisfied and I wouldn't recommend imPress press-on manicures to anyone!
I was not very impressed with these. They have super cute designs, but they were way too long on me, and they just looked really fake. They stuck well, and they were easy to use, but I won’t be using them again.
I received these in my vox box. This was an okay product. I really liked the fact that they were gel and super easy to apply. You can also cut them to the length you want. Although. They didn't last very long which was upsetting.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos