BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nicole P.
Tonawanda , NY
These nails are super easy to use and they stay on well. They leave a bit of glue on your nails when they come off but acetone takes that off. The only thing I didn't like was the colors I received. They just weren't me and I wanted to paint over them.
Richa K.
I was so excited to try the imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, compliments of Influenster and I got a wonderful color and design. These are great and have the following qualities:
+ No drying time
+ Superior, lasting shine
+ Easy removal
+ Lasts up to a week

I loved the ease of using these and the results are fabulous! #impressManicure
KC F.
I usually don't like press on nail products. But I decided to try this one because I needed to do my nails last minute. It was pretty good but it doesn't last too long. Good thing I only needed it for a night because one of the nails broke off the next day.
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
I love these! I used to buy finger nail polish, but the polish would rub off of my nails after application! But no more! I found these impress nails and I love them! They stay on for 5-7 days, and they look so real with no nail glue! That is a plus!!
Alexandrea J.
Columbia, TN
The color of the imPress nails I received were absolute perfection! The perfect nude that I can never seem to achieve with nail polish. I do with they would come in varying shapes. I would’ve absolutely loved a more pointed nail option. Maybe next time!
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
I got the animal print one!
i was excited I received it from my #voxbox!
im so excited to try it out, i only did my pinky, and I'm excited to do the rest of my fingers!
THANK YOU! #influenster I can't wait to be apart of more boxes! and do more reviews!
Meaghan L.
Kingsland, GA
I received this in the Uni VoxBox. I will not buy these. The edges are sharp even once filed. They do stay on well though and the color a light pink that I received is very nice. I also didn't like that the thumbs were much shorter than the other fingers.
Monica L.
Mission , Tx
I really like these nails, they look really pretty and natural when you file them down a bit, the patterns are gorgeous! i really don't like that they're not very long lasting. i wish they'd stay on for a little longer, i received mine on my UniVoxBox (:
Anayeli F.
Valparaiso, IN
These nails, though they are pretty and easy do not last as long as I would like. I used glue to reinforce them but still fell off. I would only recommend these if you don't have time to run to the salon. Convenient for a lunch date or something small.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I was extremely impressed with these press-on nails. They are relatively inexpensive, come in a wide variety of colors, and last for over a week. Removal and application are both quick and easy, and the adhesive leaves no residue or damage to your nails!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart