BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
These nails were so cute! I love how they really stick to my nails and don't come off unless I really work to take it off. The only thing I had trouble with was that it didn't have a complete fit on all of the fingers
Kiyamah L.
Definitely love love love these nails. I rather pay for these than to go to the nail shop. They don't cost more than one-fourth of a twenty. I have ginormous finger nails and still can wear these. Of course I recommend these!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I really loved receiving this in a recent VoxBox! It is so much more affordable then getting a gel manicure at the salon and the shape of the nails are so nice. I also like that there are different colors and different designs.
Brittany M.
Concord, NC
The nails are very short, but I loved the look! Super easy to apply, too! Lasted about 5 days for me, and I didn't think they would last a day. Little pricey for the amount of time, but other than that I loved them!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Shimmer more...
I love the many styles that are offered by impress. I'm sad that I will never be able to wear them as my nailbeds are apparently too big (and I have small hands with average nailbeds.
Brooke L.
Albemarle, NC
These are really easy to apply. But I've used them three times and all three times they lasted about only 2-3 days, and i was really careful with them. The variety of colors/patterns is so so. They also make my finger nails really sore after they're off.
Semra R.
I love it it's so cute for everyone even young girls. It's easy to put on as well as take off, no need to pay to go to the salon. There's no glue or drying time, sticks and quickly and stays on. This is also not damaging to nails and affordable $5.99-$7.99
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
These nails were so disappointing. They didn't fit my nails at all and I did not care for the colors at all (came in my voxbox). However, they do have some cute colors online and the application process was very easy.
Sarah Ashley J.
Jamul, CA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Out of all the press on nails, these are by far my favorite. I use these when I go to weekend long events for my job, but instead of using the sticky backs they come with, I use nail glue, and they hold for a good three days or so until the event is over.
Alondra G.
Union City, NJ
At first I loved these nail they style that was sent to me really caught my attention but they do not stay on for long if you try an pick up heavy thing they come off right away I don't think they are the best for everyday wear but for a party or a appearance they are perfect. I ended up using them to help me practice some design that I had in mind :)
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart