2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,551 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These nails were so cute! I love how they really stick to my nails and don't come off unless I really work to take it off. The only thing I had trouble with was that it didn't have a complete fit on all of the fingers
Definitely love love love these nails. I rather pay for these than to go to the nail shop. They don't cost more than one-fourth of a twenty. I have ginormous finger nails and still can wear these. Of course I recommend these!
I really loved receiving this in a recent VoxBox! It is so much more affordable then getting a gel manicure at the salon and the shape of the nails are so nice. I also like that there are different colors and different designs.
The nails are very short, but I loved the look! Super easy to apply, too! Lasted about 5 days for me, and I didn't think they would last a day. Little pricey for the amount of time, but other than that I loved them!
These are really easy to apply. But I've used them three times and all three times they lasted about only 2-3 days, and i was really careful with them. The variety of colors/patterns is so so. They also make my finger nails really sore after they're off.
I love it it's so cute for everyone even young girls. It's easy to put on as well as take off, no need to pay to go to the salon. There's no glue or drying time, sticks and quickly and stays on. This is also not damaging to nails and affordable $5.99-$7.99
These nails were so disappointing. They didn't fit my nails at all and I did not care for the colors at all (came in my voxbox). However, they do have some cute colors online and the application process was very easy.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Out of all the press on nails, these are by far my favorite. I use these when I go to weekend long events for my job, but instead of using the sticky backs they come with, I use nail glue, and they hold for a good three days or so until the event is over.
At first I loved these nail they style that was sent to me really caught my attention but they do not stay on for long if you try an pick up heavy thing they come off right away I don't think they are the best for everyday wear but for a party or a appearance they are perfect. I ended up using them to help me practice some design that I had in mind :)
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos