BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Klevi🌸 b.
Bronx, NY
I bought this and do not regret it it is a set of 24 long lasting stick awesome and don't live etc glue on your finger nails like other fake nails do this is a must have in my opinion everyone should know about this product so tell your friends buy it
Richa K.
I was so excited to try the imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, compliments of Influenster and I got a wonderful color and design. These are great and have the following qualities:
+ No drying time
+ Superior, lasting shine
+ Easy removal
+ Lasts up to a week

I loved the ease of using these and the results are fabulous! #impressManicure
Nicole P.
Tonawanda , NY
These nails are super easy to use and they stay on well. They leave a bit of glue on your nails when they come off but acetone takes that off. The only thing I didn't like was the colors I received. They just weren't me and I wanted to paint over them.
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
I really like Broadway nails i do but this only lasted about 12 hours b4 popping off! i work with my hands and i work around people so i want my nails to look good but without applying glue they don't last a full day.
Torsha D.
West Fork, AR
I didn't think these press-on nails would stick very well, but they do. They are easy to put on and look great. They actually stay on for a few weeks. #Kiss has many colors and designs to choose from.
Angie H.
Tulare, CA
I honestly did not like these what so ever! I followed the instructions and they still only stayed on my nails for like 2 hrs and then they started coming off. Soo not worth my money!
Hannah W.
I love these! They come in 3 different lengths, lots of different colors and patterns and last about a week for me. The one thing about them is you NEED to remember to wipe your nails with the cloth included or they won't even last 24 hours. But that isn't that hard to remember.
Meaghan L.
Kingsland, GA
I received this in the Uni VoxBox. I will not buy these. The edges are sharp even once filed. They do stay on well though and the color a light pink that I received is very nice. I also didn't like that the thumbs were much shorter than the other fingers.
Aubreeanna M.
Love the idea, but these simply don't work for me. Thay almost made it a whole 12hrs. There are many styles that can give you a very natural look and they were easy to apply but the longevity is completely dependent on each of your nails
Anayeli F.
Valparaiso, IN
These nails, though they are pretty and easy do not last as long as I would like. I used glue to reinforce them but still fell off. I would only recommend these if you don't have time to run to the salon. Convenient for a lunch date or something small.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart