2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,552 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
The nails are very short, but I loved the look! Super easy to apply, too! Lasted about 5 days for me, and I didn't think they would last a day. Little pricey for the amount of time, but other than that I loved them!
I bought this and do not regret it it is a set of 24 long lasting stick awesome and don't live etc glue on your finger nails like other fake nails do this is a must have in my opinion everyone should know about this product so tell your friends buy it
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Out of all the press on nails, these are by far my favorite. I use these when I go to weekend long events for my job, but instead of using the sticky backs they come with, I use nail glue, and they hold for a good three days or so until the event is over.
I love these! They come in 3 different lengths, lots of different colors and patterns and last about a week for me. The one thing about them is you NEED to remember to wipe your nails with the cloth included or they won't even last 24 hours. But that isn't that hard to remember.
These are really easy to apply. But I've used them three times and all three times they lasted about only 2-3 days, and i was really careful with them. The variety of colors/patterns is so so. They also make my finger nails really sore after they're off.
Love the idea, but these simply don't work for me. Thay almost made it a whole 12hrs. There are many styles that can give you a very natural look and they were easy to apply but the longevity is completely dependent on each of your nails
At first I loved these nail they style that was sent to me really caught my attention but they do not stay on for long if you try an pick up heavy thing they come off right away I don't think they are the best for everyday wear but for a party or a appearance they are perfect. I ended up using them to help me practice some design that I had in mind :)
I usually don't like press on nail products. But I decided to try this one because I needed to do my nails last minute. It was pretty good but it doesn't last too long. Good thing I only needed it for a night because one of the nails broke off the next day.
I love these! I've used the short-length french tips 3 times before, and each time, I get asked which salon I went to. They are super easy to apply and last as long as they claim to, if not longer (provided you are gentle with your nails). A great value!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos