2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I don't use fake nails very much, as I can grow mine out fine. So gave these to a little girl that I baby'sit. She wore them for maybe 15 minutes before they began falling off. Mind you, she was NOT being SO active that they would have fallen off. It's the equivalent to a few simple household chores like picking up a newspaper that made them fall off. Horrible!
Man if there was a A+++. I would so rate it like that the nails literally last for 2 weeks then I had to peels them off because they where loosing there design but over all amazing I recommend every women out there to purchase this cause I am blown away
Didn't like you there want a variety on the nail shape....😭😭 I wish there they had various lengths...my nail beds are long so these didn't work to well with me...hopefully they come out with more cause I hate waiting for my mani to dry
Honestly not a huge fan of these nails. I never wear press on nails so maybe I didn't do them the best but they fell off pretty quickly. They're also pretty thick, and not natural looking at all. I wouldn't recommend.
The impress press on manicure nails are really pretty and I love the designs. They last like a week or a little longer. I wish they were made with a harder plastic or something bc they bend. I bought these at Walmart.
Not a fan of press on nails. If you are then the adhesive is good, the designs they offer are for every style. Sizing is average fit. A little pricey considering they are a press on nail but it serves their purpose.
This is a great product! I love having manicured nails but sometimes don't find the time to maintain them! These are super easy to use and looked great. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes.
I don't always wear press on nails but when I do I recommend these nails because they last longer and chip way less you can color them or leave them the way they are. When I wear them I tend to you little glue witch is nice and it actually sticks strongly.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Out of all the press on nails, these are by far my favorite. I use these when I go to weekend long events for my job, but instead of using the sticky backs they come with, I use nail glue, and they hold for a good three days or so until the event is over.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos