BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rachel L.
I don't use fake nails very much, as I can grow mine out fine. So gave these to a little girl that I baby'sit. She wore them for maybe 15 minutes before they began falling off. Mind you, she was NOT being SO active that they would have fallen off. It's the equivalent to a few simple household chores like picking up a newspaper that made them fall off. Horrible!
ruby i.
Yonkers, NY
Man if there was a A+++. I would so rate it like that the nails literally last for 2 weeks then I had to peels them off because they where loosing there design but over all amazing I recommend every women out there to purchase this cause I am blown away
Jenny C.
Didn't like you there want a variety on the nail shape....😭😭 I wish there they had various lengths...my nail beds are long so these didn't work to well with me...hopefully they come out with more cause I hate waiting for my mani to dry
Lauren M.
Honestly not a huge fan of these nails. I never wear press on nails so maybe I didn't do them the best but they fell off pretty quickly. They're also pretty thick, and not natural looking at all. I wouldn't recommend.
NATASCHA O.
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
Got a set courtesy of Influenster. They are gorg and I love them! I have had them on for 3 days now and going strong. I have gotten so many compliments! love them!
Tera S.
Ironton
The impress press on manicure nails are really pretty and I love the designs. They last like a week or a little longer. I wish they were made with a harder plastic or something bc they bend. I bought these at Walmart.
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a fan of press on nails. If you are then the adhesive is good, the designs they offer are for every style. Sizing is average fit. A little pricey considering they are a press on nail but it serves their purpose.
Ashley W.
This is a great product! I love having manicured nails but sometimes don't find the time to maintain them! These are super easy to use and looked great. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Hunter P.
Carsonville, MI
I don't always wear press on nails but when I do I recommend these nails because they last longer and chip way less you can color them or leave them the way they are. When I wear them I tend to you little glue witch is nice and it actually sticks strongly.
Sarah Ashley J.
Jamul, CA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Out of all the press on nails, these are by far my favorite. I use these when I go to weekend long events for my job, but instead of using the sticky backs they come with, I use nail glue, and they hold for a good three days or so until the event is over.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart