BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca
These are super cute, I put them on for the night out and got many compliments. I am very rough on my nails so they didn't last more than three days for me, but I don't mind because I am very rough with my nails and any kind of nails never last long for me.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I received this in the design Space Cadet. The design was rather bold, but still easy to work with. However, this lasted me only about 4-5 hours, without doing any manual labor! Just taking off the nail, it bended. I do like the fact that the nail isn't long, but for $8 this quality just isn't worth it.
Linibeth P.
Doral, FL
I like it them they look very natural and beautiful.However since i wash my hands a lot the water would kinda get it around the nail and fall off which sucks because they lasted me 3 days on.But the pattern is gorgeous.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THESE NAILS EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE THEY ARE OF TERRIBLE QUALITY AND DO NOT "IMPRESS" ME AT ALL....THEY JUST COME OFF AFTER TWO MINUTES OF HAVING THEM ON AND THEY LOOK TACKY AND BULKY AND UNFLATTERING ON YOUR FINGERS. EPIC FAIL
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
These nails were so disappointing. They didn't fit my nails at all and I did not care for the colors at all (came in my voxbox). However, they do have some cute colors online and the application process was very easy.
Shannon S.
I really like these. They are easy to apply and stay on pretty well. But when I do dishes, I am often finding at least one of them has fallen off because of the soap. Besides that, they are great and very strong. I love the different styles they come in.
Hillary S.
Orlando, FL
I loved the ease of putting these nails on. However, they didn't fit my nails extremely well. I think they would work best on tiny dainty hands :) ... they looked good though and I popped them on for a wedding and they stayed on well for about a week!
Jessica D.
Hillsboro, OR
I have natural nails but was willing to give these a try since I got them in my Voxbox. I have 2 nails that are broken down to the nail bed with no grow out. I started to size them on my thumbs and to my surprise the largest size is almost a 1/8" to small. I have long thin fingers and most of these nails are not even long enough to cover my nail beds
Alondra G.
Union City, NJ
At first I loved these nail they style that was sent to me really caught my attention but they do not stay on for long if you try an pick up heavy thing they come off right away I don't think they are the best for everyday wear but for a party or a appearance they are perfect. I ended up using them to help me practice some design that I had in mind :)
Anna B.
Evanston, IL
They are easy to apply and take off, and in a different design they might look a little better. I got the pattern "Wink Wink" and I don't love it. They look like the cheap press on nails you can buy at the drug store.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart