BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer N.
Telford, PA
These were super easy to put on and looked absolutely adorable. My only complaint is that they peeled up kind of easily. I would definitely use these again for an event when I had to dress up or something, but wouldn't leave them on for more than a day or two.
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like these! It’s not like those cheap press ons they usually sell in the store that pop off anytime you do anything. That’s actually stay on and have really nice designs. I’m going to go buy more of these when I find a store near me that sells them.
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
I love the design i got for these nails, they black and white with glitter giraffe print and they're adorable. the only thing was they didn't last as long as it said, unless you apply nail glue to make them last longer.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
They seemed to not only stay on a while compared to the other brands, but they also kept their color. I liked how thin they were and they looked pretty real. Someone thought I had gotten my nails done which is great. I would use them in the future.
Alicia F.
Ventura
Very pretty designs, but feel so awkward on. I tried them out and had them on for maybe 4 or 5 days. the 3rd day they began to start popping off. Also saw on Instagram that broadway and kiss nails steal nail designs from other people on instagram, not cool.
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
Overall, I think these nails have a nice look and shape and don’t look too plastic or fake. They did stay on for a week & unlike what I hear about most other press-ons, imPRESS nails leave your natural nails unharmed.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
These nails were so easy to put on! The instructions were easy to follow and even easier to put on! In less than 5 mins I had already put all the nails on. Loved them! And for a special occasion I would totally buy again!
Roweily A.
I love these!! It was very easy to apply and it last pretty long for me. I use these when I want to grow out my natural nails from being damaged from acrylics. And it worked really well!
Rebecka H.
Hawkinsville, GA
I received these from Influenster to try and I followed the instructions.. The nails lasted through 4 days of work, showers, gardening, dishes, hairstyling, etc till I finally took them off for a new style ( they would have lasted longer) I love these!
Jessica B.
Florham Park, NJ
Review for: Gel Swept Away more...
Got this one in bells and whistles and I love it so far! I hope they last as long as my gel manicures, since there much faster and more cost effective, and likely healthier for my nails
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart