2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These were super easy to put on and looked absolutely adorable. My only complaint is that they peeled up kind of easily. I would definitely use these again for an event when I had to dress up or something, but wouldn't leave them on for more than a day or two.
I really like these! It’s not like those cheap press ons they usually sell in the store that pop off anytime you do anything. That’s actually stay on and have really nice designs. I’m going to go buy more of these when I find a store near me that sells them.
I love the design i got for these nails, they black and white with glitter giraffe print and they're adorable. the only thing was they didn't last as long as it said, unless you apply nail glue to make them last longer.
They seemed to not only stay on a while compared to the other brands, but they also kept their color. I liked how thin they were and they looked pretty real. Someone thought I had gotten my nails done which is great. I would use them in the future.
Very pretty designs, but feel so awkward on. I tried them out and had them on for maybe 4 or 5 days. the 3rd day they began to start popping off. Also saw on Instagram that broadway and kiss nails steal nail designs from other people on instagram, not cool.
Overall, I think these nails have a nice look and shape and don’t look too plastic or fake. They did stay on for a week & unlike what I hear about most other press-ons, imPRESS nails leave your natural nails unharmed.
These nails were so easy to put on! The instructions were easy to follow and even easier to put on! In less than 5 mins I had already put all the nails on. Loved them! And for a special occasion I would totally buy again!
I love these!! It was very easy to apply and it last pretty long for me. I use these when I want to grow out my natural nails from being damaged from acrylics. And it worked really well!
I received these from Influenster to try and I followed the instructions.. The nails lasted through 4 days of work, showers, gardening, dishes, hairstyling, etc till I finally took them off for a new style ( they would have lasted longer) I love these!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos