2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
So simple for a night out! They have such cute designs for any mood or outfit and come with everything needed for an easy and smooth application. I had no problems with them popping off or anything! I'd 100% recommend!
I like the designs that the nails come in but they don't last very long and didn't really fit my nails properly. I got these in my Voxbox and tried them but I'd never actually waste my money on them. It would be a waste
I didn't like the design I received, I felt it was a bit tacky! They were pretty uncomfortable and being a busy mom of 3 boys they didn't stay on more that a couple days! I would much rather paint them with a gel nail polish!
They look great in the package, but once you go home and put them on..... you don't have to wait long for them to fall right off. If you're going to get fake nails, they have to be sturdy enough to use your hands haha.
The only reason I'm not giving these 5 stars is bc my nail beds are too short. I do however love the design and ease of application. I also like that they stay on till you're ready to take them off, at which point removal is also incredibly simple.
I don't use fake nails very much, as I can grow mine out fine. So gave these to a little girl that I baby'sit. She wore them for maybe 15 minutes before they began falling off. Mind you, she was NOT being SO active that they would have fallen off. It's the equivalent to a few simple household chores like picking up a newspaper that made them fall off. Horrible!
These nails were so easy to put on! The instructions were easy to follow and even easier to put on! In less than 5 mins I had already put all the nails on. Loved them! And for a special occasion I would totally buy again!
These are cheap and amazing. tons of colors and designs to choose from. the only complaint i have is they don't last long so i put nail glue on them as well for an extra hold. the sizing works great for me which i was surprised about since i have small nails
Very pretty designs, but feel so awkward on. I tried them out and had them on for maybe 4 or 5 days. the 3rd day they began to start popping off. Also saw on Instagram that broadway and kiss nails steal nail designs from other people on instagram, not cool.
Probably the only product in the VoxBox I was not looking forward to trying. These nails are LONG (I'm a nail biter and like to keep mine short). They made my everyday life hard because I couldn't text, write, type, or cook! I even cut them down to make them manageable but they cut awkwardly. After a few hours they started to fall off. Not going to buy these.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos