BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I didn't like the design I received, I felt it was a bit tacky! They were pretty uncomfortable and being a busy mom of 3 boys they didn't stay on more that a couple days! I would much rather paint them with a gel nail polish!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
I like the designs that the nails come in but they don't last very long and didn't really fit my nails properly. I got these in my Voxbox and tried them but I'd never actually waste my money on them. It would be a waste
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
They seemed to not only stay on a while compared to the other brands, but they also kept their color. I liked how thin they were and they looked pretty real. Someone thought I had gotten my nails done which is great. I would use them in the future.
Luisana L.
Sanford, FL
Uno de los productos más prácticos y divertidos que he podido probar en mi experiencia con influenster. Los colores son hermosos, la calidad excelente y su uso es muy fácil. Que más puedes pedir!!!? No necesitas nada más
Rachel L.
I don't use fake nails very much, as I can grow mine out fine. So gave these to a little girl that I baby'sit. She wore them for maybe 15 minutes before they began falling off. Mind you, she was NOT being SO active that they would have fallen off. It's the equivalent to a few simple household chores like picking up a newspaper that made them fall off. Horrible!
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
First off..... I work at a pool. These are NOT meant to be in a pool. I work in a pool an average of 30ish hours even traditional acrylic nails don't hold up well in the pool. These however didn't even make it five hours. These would be great for a date night or a special occasion.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
Great press on nails! They really stay on and don't fall off quickly while doing daily activities that sometimes can remove the adhesive. The nails are human like and fit well. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Heather C.
Los Alamitos , CA
These are cheap and amazing. tons of colors and designs to choose from. the only complaint i have is they don't last long so i put nail glue on them as well for an extra hold. the sizing works great for me which i was surprised about since i have small nails
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like these! It’s not like those cheap press ons they usually sell in the store that pop off anytime you do anything. That’s actually stay on and have really nice designs. I’m going to go buy more of these when I find a store near me that sells them.
Brittany B.
Dryden, MI
So simple for a night out! They have such cute designs for any mood or outfit and come with everything needed for an easy and smooth application. I had no problems with them popping off or anything! I'd 100% recommend!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart