2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,565 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I didn't like the design I received, I felt it was a bit tacky! They were pretty uncomfortable and being a busy mom of 3 boys they didn't stay on more that a couple days! I would much rather paint them with a gel nail polish!
I like the designs that the nails come in but they don't last very long and didn't really fit my nails properly. I got these in my Voxbox and tried them but I'd never actually waste my money on them. It would be a waste
They seemed to not only stay on a while compared to the other brands, but they also kept their color. I liked how thin they were and they looked pretty real. Someone thought I had gotten my nails done which is great. I would use them in the future.
Uno de los productos más prácticos y divertidos que he podido probar en mi experiencia con influenster. Los colores son hermosos, la calidad excelente y su uso es muy fácil. Que más puedes pedir!!!? No necesitas nada más
I don't use fake nails very much, as I can grow mine out fine. So gave these to a little girl that I baby'sit. She wore them for maybe 15 minutes before they began falling off. Mind you, she was NOT being SO active that they would have fallen off. It's the equivalent to a few simple household chores like picking up a newspaper that made them fall off. Horrible!
First off..... I work at a pool. These are NOT meant to be in a pool. I work in a pool an average of 30ish hours even traditional acrylic nails don't hold up well in the pool. These however didn't even make it five hours. These would be great for a date night or a special occasion.
Great press on nails! They really stay on and don't fall off quickly while doing daily activities that sometimes can remove the adhesive. The nails are human like and fit well. I would definitely recommend them to others.
These are cheap and amazing. tons of colors and designs to choose from. the only complaint i have is they don't last long so i put nail glue on them as well for an extra hold. the sizing works great for me which i was surprised about since i have small nails
I really like these! It’s not like those cheap press ons they usually sell in the store that pop off anytime you do anything. That’s actually stay on and have really nice designs. I’m going to go buy more of these when I find a store near me that sells them.
So simple for a night out! They have such cute designs for any mood or outfit and come with everything needed for an easy and smooth application. I had no problems with them popping off or anything! I'd 100% recommend!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos