BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
I'm not a huge fan of press on nails, just because they're a pain and it's easier just to paint my natural nails. But for anyone who does like fake nails these are pretty good. The designs are cute and they seem really easy to apply.
Jen D.
I like the length but they seem to be too wide so its hard to find the right size. Some of the patterns/colors are not the best.But you can always paint over them. I also used nail glue on them and they lasted way longer. Good for just one day or night out (without nail glue)
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I LOVE these nails for special events or to dress up the holidays! They are super quick and easy to use. What I love the most is no dry time! You just stick them on and go! They have a great color selection and cute pattern nails as well.
shawnise s.
Blue Island, IL
I love this product, I barely have time to get my nails professionally done and this product is such a life savor and not at all time consuming, the colors are amazing and so much fun, this product is for the woman and girl on the go!
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
I would suggest these to people who need something for a costume or a one nighter thing. these aren't as great as they seem because they aren't that strong but they are really nice to wear. i didn't like the pattern i had which was the zebra print with hot pink and black. i wish i had a different type but over all i might buy these again. if you like fake nails, these are for you.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
I don't know why, but two of the nails fell off within the first two hours of applying them. I loved the design, I have no idea why they fell off i did everything in the insttuctions however still managed to have two fall off quickly and i reapplied and it did the same thing.
Meriam G.
Miami Beach, FL
Love love love ! If you are busy and always on the go those are for you. You will need less than 5 minutes to apply them, and they are so easy to use. High quality product. Perfect for an everyday look and extremely customer efficient.
Kaishonna W.
MADISON, WI
These are the worst products I ever used! The thing that caught my attention was the prints and designs. I got them and i put it on, it was just like some kid press on nails! They popped right off. The second issue was it was to short and couldn't cover my real nail length!
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
I liked the design of these nails. They were easy to put on, the instructions were clear and they are super fashionable! They were not durable though. The more I washed my hands throughout the day the weaker they became. They are strictly for one day, match your outfit cute.
Katie R.
Horse Shoe, NC
I'm not usually a fan of press on nails but these are pretty nice. I loved the colors ad pattern that I got! I thought they wouldn't fit so good but man! It's spot on! I would buy these again if I had a need for them.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart