BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
I thought these would be better than what I had used as a little girl. Not so much. They don't fit all finger sizes and they come off pretty easily if you do a lot with your hands. They might be good for one night out, but that's about it.
kat m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've had mixed results with the stick ons. My first time, maybe because of my lack of knowledge, I had a very difficult time fitting them to my nail. However the second time, I was Impressed with the long lasting and cute look they give.
Heather L.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in my voxbox from Influenster. I have used a lot of different nails. Press ons, glue ons, and even went and got acrylic done. Needless to say the press ons are not my favorite. These are the worst I have ever tried. They will stay on for about a minute. As soon as you move a finger or moisture touches it they fall off. They do have a cool case. I'll give them that one.
Sarah W.
I received it in the spring Voxbox. I love the color and I am totally excited for it. Somehow I can't find any size that fit into my nails. None of the 24 nails!!!! So I gave it to my friend and she said the nails are terribly plastic. She took if off after 1 day she applied it.
Rosie S.
McHenry, IL
I've used two sets of these and I love them! I put them on for a wedding a few weeks ago so my nails looked extra nice and they lasted for a week. I know if I wouldn't have been picking at them they would have lasted much longer, but I am happy with the length of time they lasted!
Victoria P.
Puryear, TN
After seeing my mom use these a couple months ago I decided to try them for myself. I LOVE THEM. I love having my nails painted and looking good but sometimes I'm to lazy to take the time to paint them, that's where these come in. They are super fast to put on, they lasted me all week, and so quick to take off also. I definitely recommend this product. I even bought some for my toes!!!
Alicia H.
It is a good idea to have some of these pre- molded nails. the only thing that might have ben forgoten is that we all have different size fingers and even if they do come with more than one size ? they don't always fit to all you your nails.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I LOVE these nails for special events or to dress up the holidays! They are super quick and easy to use. What I love the most is no dry time! You just stick them on and go! They have a great color selection and cute pattern nails as well.
Anna S.
New City, NY
Every 2 weeks like clock work i walk into a drug store and buy a set of these nails. They are so durable. I work in Healthcare so I wash my hands 1000 times a day and they never pop off if applied correctly. They always last 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. I love the colors and designs of these nails. I like that i can change them as often as I like in the comfort of my own home in just minutes.
Lauren G.
Goliad, TX
I received Space Cadet in my College VoxBox. I loved the pattern, they were easy to put on, perfect length, and minimal chipping from daily activities. All of my friends and family will be getting one as part of their holiday gifts this season. I love how I can have a perfect mani in the matter of seconds, whereas if I attempted to create the same effect it would take up to an hour.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart