BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
These are my first press-on manicure nails. So, I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't too big of a fan of the design. I tried it on my thumb first and it seemed sturdy. Since it was something I don't usually have on my nails, I ended up playing with it a lot. Even after messing with it, it remained in tact. It was somewhat hard to remove the first time. I think I'd try it again if it was a different design maybe.
Juliet M.
I like all the patterns that imPress has made for the press on manicure, but i think the fit of the nails are kind of weird. They are a little too long for my liking, and they don't stay on well. I was able to peel them off really easily, and they probably wouldn't stay on long if I had left them alone.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
I received these nails in my Spring Fever Vox box however I was unable to personally try them because very few of them fit onto my natural nails . The very wide rang of colors and designs on them are very appealing so I would recommend these for someone with small fingers.
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
I was so excited to try these, but when i got in my Voxbox i found that NONE of the nails fit my nails because i have long skinny nails and this is for SUPER short Wide nails so that was a bust, but i did put on on and it was half the side of my natural nails but i did find it stayed on my nail for 2 days
Gabrielle C.
Shawnee, OK
I had so much excitement built up when buying these nails. I bought these and rushed home to try them because I was so excited! I almost bought another again today but decided not to waste my money. These were falling off within an hour of application!! Barely lasted any daily activity I tried to do!
Gabrielle B.
Buena Park, CA
I'm not a huge fan of fake nails to begin with. If you don't get the right size on it ends up pinching your cuticles and the adhesive only invites more dirt! Eck! If ever I'm in a rush and I'd rather have fake nails than ratchet nails I'll keep it as an option...other than that, it's a no-go for me.
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
They are very quick and easy to apply and last up to a 2 week or 1 week . When taking them off they don't leave any residue on your nails nor do they damage your nails. Broadway Nails offers a variety of designs to choose from and I have come across several of them in CVS! i am in love with them!
Lauren T.
Geneva, OH
First of my natural nails needed to be trimmed, they are way to flexible as in very bendy..annoying for everyday tasks. They were all different sizes. Wouldn't recommend them. But they are any easy manicure if you're pressed for time. I give them that.
Lindsay R.
Greensburg, PA
I've always been a nail biter, so I tried these as a quick manicure for a wedding I was going. They didn't last more than that day. Instead, I started using Jamberry nail wraps, and my nails have grown long and beautiful on their own in just a few weeks! Better to spend your money elsewhere.
Priscilla F.
Gardena, CA
These impress press on nails are sooo good for moms because all you have to do is press them on, you don't have to wait for them to dry just press them on. I used these nails before and they fell off a couple of hours later, only because I didn't use the prep pad. I applied them on today right after I received my influenster box and they still haven't came off, I love them! I will be purchasing these for now on :)
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart