BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
I bought a pack of these for my college graduation and I was pleasantly surprised by them. I got so many compliments and no one could tell that they were just press on nails! They stayed on for about a week or two, which was great for me.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I never planned to try this product out because I had heard quite a few negative reviews. One major concern I had was that many people had issues with the nails being too small. I was actually surprised that they fit perfectly. I love the design I got in my VoxBox. They aren't really my thing, so I probably wouldn't purchase, but for those who like press on nails, these are pretty great.
Jessica A.
Verona, KY
These nails are super trendy and great for date night or a girl's night out, however...don't plan on wearing them much longer than that. The adhesive is impressive for a pre-glued nail, however I wish the lasting power was a bit better!
Jessica A.
So my thoughts on this product is a C. I personally liked the length because I type at work a lot. I didn't like the fact that when I tried to do my hair the nails popped off very easily... I was constantly replacing the nails. I personally will not purchase this product on my own.
Jayy M.
These nails were very unique in style and were the perfect length. Most nails are too long for me.usually stick on nails pop off a lot but these stayed on until I took them off because my nails were growing out a lot. They are very secure.
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
I thought these would be better than what I had used as a little girl. Not so much. They don't fit all finger sizes and they come off pretty easily if you do a lot with your hands. They might be good for one night out, but that's about it.
Sarah B.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I'm not a big fan of fake nails but in a pinch these were fine. I got a pack at Target and it wasn't too pricey. I wouldn't do it all the time but it was easy to use and if you don't have naturally long or even nails they're pretty nice.
Hawa H.
At first I wasn’t sure about this product because I never wear press on nails. But I got so many compliments with these on. They were easy to put on and everyone told me they looked natural! I’m
Definitely going to buy this product in the future
Emily K.
LOVE these Kiss press-on nails! They're extremely durable, at least for the first few days, and all the colors they come in are beautiful. When they begin to lose their adhesive, it's SUPER fun peeling them off, even if it's not what you're suppose to do. 10/10, would buy again.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I loved the pattern I got and loved the way they looked on my nails. They were extremely easy to put on and take off. My problem with them was the fact that the nails were so long and you couldn't fix that. I like short nail because I feel like I can't do anything with long nails. These would be cute to get for a wedding or one night special event but not something I could wear for a week.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart