BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
I love the design. I followed the instruction. The sticky part didn't really allow the nails to stay on for a long period of time. I loved them don't get me wrong. I think you'll need to put more support on the nails so they can stay longer. They look natural and easy to put on.
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
I thought these would be better than what I had used as a little girl. Not so much. They don't fit all finger sizes and they come off pretty easily if you do a lot with your hands. They might be good for one night out, but that's about it.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
The nail products are beautiful! The designs are so versatile, however I have really long nail beds & got zero use out of these. I have tried this brand before & it was the same with that style as it is with the ones I received from Influenster. Very saddened I can’t wear these.
Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Good quality and easy application. The package, however, mind of lied to me. It said hassle free removal. THIS WAS SO DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. There was still a lot of adhesive left on my nails and it was really difficult to remove. I'm not sure if it recommend them to a friend.
Sarah L.
Mesa, AZ
Not going to lie, I was definitely afraid that these were not going to be that great because I am not usually a fake nails kind of girl. However, I was actually impressed. bu dum chik. But seriously. The design is adorable and because of how many there are, it's really easy to match to my nails. My only complaint is that they do look like plastic, but the design counters that beautifully.
Kelly F.
San Diego, CA
Impress is so easy to use. I often don't have time to get to the nail salon so I love the ease of impress. I am able to have fresh nails on the go! I was fortunate enough to try them in my shimmer box and will purchase them in the future.
Margaret W.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely love these nails they are so detailed and cute and they stay on pretty well. There are so many designs you can choose from, so choose one you like, I only wore them for a day because it is really hard to shower or wash your hands with them on.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I never planned to try this product out because I had heard quite a few negative reviews. One major concern I had was that many people had issues with the nails being too small. I was actually surprised that they fit perfectly. I love the design I got in my VoxBox. They aren't really my thing, so I probably wouldn't purchase, but for those who like press on nails, these are pretty great.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I loved my press on nails, they were pink and glittery, and a few nails had a nautical design on them. They were so cute, unfortunately I had to cut my nails for them to blend right but it was definitely worth it. Kept it for a week and a half.
Chelsea T.
LOVE. THESE. SO. MUCH!! anytime I travel or have an event these are what I go to because your color doesn't chip and your nails look fab! mine always wear longer than a week!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart