BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stephanie M.
Ewing, KY
I loved that with these press on nails you don't have to worry about the nail glue getting stuck everywhere. I also loved that they were easy to take off and I didn't have to worry about using nail polish remover to get them to come off.
Jenny C.
These are really nice for press on nails. They lasted longer than some of the glue on ones I've tried. They look really nice and I like some of the charms that come with them too. Adds a little extra.
Blanca M.
Panama City, FL
I've used this product in the past and did not have a single issue with the application, etc. The only problem I have is the use of a nail artists design being passed off as theirs with no credit given to the original owner of the design.
Julissa R.
I had a video shoot to do and didn't get the chance to do my nails and these came in handy for me. Be sure to put them on just as the instructions say because I had one that kept falling off and was trouble for me, but nonetheless it was great for the temporary time I needed it.
Chelsea T.
LOVE. THESE. SO. MUCH!! anytime I travel or have an event these are what I go to because your color doesn't chip and your nails look fab! mine always wear longer than a week!
Elizabethany P.
Washington, DC
I'm not sure why, but sometimes I put these on and they last a week, and other times they don't even last a full day. I've always put them on the same way, and size doesn't seem to make a difference. They're great for a special occasion, but don't count on them beyond one night.
Alicia H.
It is a good idea to have some of these pre- molded nails. the only thing that might have ben forgoten is that we all have different size fingers and even if they do come with more than one size ? they don't always fit to all you your nails.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
These nails are really really really pretty, and great quality. they were surprisingly super easy to apply, (it took only minutes!) the only downside to this product is that the nails come unstuck fairly easy after the first 2 days or so.
Tamara V.
These press on nails are gorgeous and look natural when applied correctly. They last about 5 to 6 days on me. I'm very careful to do dishes wearing gloves and avoid making my hands wet more than necessary, though. They have a great color variety and they shine like a gel manicure!
Sarah W.
I received it in the spring Voxbox. I love the color and I am totally excited for it. Somehow I can't find any size that fit into my nails. None of the 24 nails!!!! So I gave it to my friend and she said the nails are terribly plastic. She took if off after 1 day she applied it.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart