BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Love these press on gel nails! So easy to apply and they even include everything you need for a flawless application. They feel like great quality and lasted a few days for me. I enjoy all the different designs and types. These are great for people like me who don't want to commit to acrylic nails!
Gina Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
So, the designs are adorable. I found it easy to use. However, they really didn't stay on as long as I expected. After not even an hour they started moving around. It was a little disappointing. Although, if you need a quick nail fix and if you're doing something like dinner and have no time to dry your nails, it's not the worst thing to try. Just don't expect it to last until the next day!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I loved the design on the set of nails I received in my shimmer voxbox! The were easily applied and looked great. I’m always doing something with my hands. I’m either washing dishes or cleaning up messes so they were truly tested and passed!
Amy P.
Lower Burrell, Pa
At first I was like (80's Lee Press on Nails) but then I used them and wow what an improvement over the past these were nice and short and flexible which is important and very sticky super sticky in fact and ready to go when I needed them which is the best characteristic of the product
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
I have been using the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure ever since they came out with them . They are cheap, cute , and last a long time . I had one set of nails on for over a month ! They come in all different shapes and sizes also.
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
I just got these and they are wonderful! They look and feel so natural. They are super easy to put on, even if you aren't ambidextrous!( I can't usually paint my right hand) They were also super affordable at 6.97. I really like these and hope they last as long as they say they will!
Samantha Y.
Macomb, MI
I received this in my voxbox or else I am not sure I would have bought it. The designs are cute and have caught my eyes before, however for the time that they actually stay on your nails, it may not be worth it, although it is more time consuming to actually have to paint your nails!
Shane B.
Orlando, FL
I did drag for halloween this past year and I bought these hoping they would last through the night. Boy was I wrong. They were flimsy, popped off, and eventually I just went all the way and popped them all right off. The adhesive was super weak, and applying them was super difficult.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I love the impress nails style. Pretty colors. However, even after following the instructions completely a few fell off within seconds. it was also hard to find enough to fit correctly. I'll try another set in the future...hoping I just had a bad set.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these in my Spring Fever VoxBox and was sooooo disappointed with them! The design was tacky (lace pattern), the material that they were made out of was very artificial looking, and they did not stick on. They literally popped off within 5 minutes of use!!!!!! NOT WORTH A PENNY!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart