BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Blasian Q.
ImPress really did impressed me! Lol. I have worn press-ons in the past they usually fall out and then I'm pissed off. But these nails were not only pretty but I was able to wear them for two weeks and even painted them to a different color and it still looked so professionally done.
Samantha Y.
Macomb, MI
I received this in my voxbox or else I am not sure I would have bought it. The designs are cute and have caught my eyes before, however for the time that they actually stay on your nails, it may not be worth it, although it is more time consuming to actually have to paint your nails!
Valerie H.
Berkeley , CA
I strongly disliked these nails - they looked completely unnatural, didn't even fit (because they weren't long enough), and worst of all, they didn't even stick to my nails for longer than 10 minutes. I'm sorry, but these are probably the reason I'm never trying fake nails ever again.
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
I bought this before going to a wedding because I didn't have time to get my nails done.. And to my surprise it they looked like I got then professionally done! I received so many compliments! Easy to apply. Definitely will and have been recommending this product to family and friends.
Vanessa G.
Grand Prairie, TX
So when I first got them i was like okay i can work with this. But it actually takes time to get them all together. My nails are little so I thought they were going to be big for me but NO they fit just perfect so I don't recommend this to people with longer nails. Also one think i didn't like was that they just lasted 2 days if they will find a way to make them last longer would be perfect.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I love the impress nails style. Pretty colors. However, even after following the instructions completely a few fell off within seconds. it was also hard to find enough to fit correctly. I'll try another set in the future...hoping I just had a bad set.
vanessa t.
Sylmar, CA
At first look they look really cute and look like they can last at least a day. Nope they feel so cheap and fall on right away. They feel like the fake nails I would get at the .99 cent store when I was small, the toy ones. Very disappointed
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I received these in my #UniVoxBox, and was really excited to try these. I have brittle nails, and I thought these might be a good alternative to acrylics. I could not get these to stay on! I think they stayed on, in total, for half an hour, but some popped of immediately! Not thrilled.
Anna L.
I love these fake nails! It took 5 minutes to put them all on and they are very sturdy and durable. I have had them on for over a week and I love them so much. These have some kind of sticky tape on them to apply them with a peel away piece of plastic. The pattern I got is gorgeous too! They fit my fat fingers too these are pretty wide fake nails which is great for me! I will repurchase these!
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I wanted to love these, the idea is great, pop on the manicure 1,2,3. But the execution just isn't there. I gave them a shot, and it was really hard for me to find the "nails" that were my size. After that, they came off within minutes.
I really wanted to like these, but I just can't.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart