BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shane B.
Orlando, FL
I did drag for halloween this past year and I bought these hoping they would last through the night. Boy was I wrong. They were flimsy, popped off, and eventually I just went all the way and popped them all right off. The adhesive was super weak, and applying them was super difficult.
Taylor R.
Hampton, VA
I love all imPRESS manicures. They are so easy to use and stay on all day! The only problem is that I wish they were permanent haha. But I will always be a repeat user and I love the variety! I definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a quick pop on manicure
taylor H.
I did not like these nails I got complimentary from Influenster. Don't get me wrong, the designs were cute and they stuck REALLY well (like I couldn't take them off almost) but I hate the look of fake press on nails so this just wasn't for me.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Terrible!! didn't fit my nails..they were to wide and short for my nails..i have long skinny nails..i clipped my nails so they fit me..and i trimmed the sides of the impress nails..they still looked to big and fake on me...and they popped off within an hour,i wasn't even doing anything.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Love these press on gel nails! So easy to apply and they even include everything you need for a flawless application. They feel like great quality and lasted a few days for me. I enjoy all the different designs and types. These are great for people like me who don't want to commit to acrylic nails!
Jade S.
I actually loved these nails. I lost quite a few at first but I then realized I wasn't applying the heat needed. Once I slept on a set they stuck really, really well. I received these complimentary through voxbox and although I didn't like the design I would buy a different pattern.
Graciela M.
Palmview, TX
Yes! Easy to apply they look like acrylics just cheaper in price and it only takes minutes to put on! In love!  They also have sooooo many designs available! I purchased mine at walmart for abu$7-8 and i would definitely buy again!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I loved the design on the set of nails I received in my shimmer voxbox! The were easily applied and looked great. I’m always doing something with my hands. I’m either washing dishes or cleaning up messes so they were truly tested and passed!
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
I got these from influenster on one of my voxboxs. The degisn was very pretty and unique. However, I personally didn't like the feeling of it. It came of while i was doing my dishes and the shape changed when my fingers bump in to things. It came off too quickly. Wasnt durable at all.
Katelyn M.
Palm bay, FL
They were pretty cute, not my style for what I received in my shimmer vox box. They stuck really well but had a tendency to move, so they were definitely was difficult to type with. I would recommend these, they do have cute designs as well.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart