BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

carolina l.
Boston, MA
Review for: Other more...
The length was nice but it was hard to fit them because i have really small hands and nails. Also the removal process hurt when trying to lift them off. Really never wearing these again.
Stevie J.
I loved the design I received in these. I did notice a lot of things wrong with them though. Like for one they do not stay on at all. I don’t know if I’m just use to getting my nails done in a salon. But I would recommend using nail glue on these. That’s the only way I’d ever use these again.
Megan S.
These were super cute that that was about the only good points they got. I put them on following all the directions properly, got ready for dinner headed out the door, and couldn’t even make it to dinner before they started falling off. I’m so glad I didn’t spend my money on these.
Tiffany J.
collinsville, OK
Pros -They press on easy. They hold very well and are easy to remove. They have a variety of colors and styles.

Cons- I had to cut my natural nails down to use them. They should offer longer nails so that would not be the case.

Overall satisfied with their quality of the product.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
I do like this idea that this company try to have but I think it needs improvement because the nails do glue on to ur nail yet if u have to do something with them try to use them to open something they fall right off other then that it’s a good idea and they have very pretty design
Kia H.
Durham, NC
I was very disappointed with this product. When I first placed them on my nails they felt pretty but a little heavy. I put them on the night before and did nothing. Upon waking up i lost two nails. Doing my normal routine and lost a few more. I placed them all back on to go to work, somehow driving they came off again. I snatched these off and sitting still wouldn't keep these nails on.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
I received a free packet of these and i tried them on for a party. They are very easy to apply and i received many compliments. Even though they had a great design and were easy to use, they could last a bit longer. I would definitely recommend these if they are only being used for a few days.
Ari S.
Boston, MA
Very impressed with these nails. I needed my nails done last minute and they did the job. They come in so many cute varieties. This was my first time using these nails. I would buy again.
Fatima V.
This brand on press on nails literally last me over two weeks and I’m a hairstylist! If one seems to be getting loose, the package comes with extras so I just replace it. I have a crazy schedule so I don’t always have time to go to a nail salon and these are just as amazing!
Kambrie K.
I have very short nail beds so this product has never worked for me. The entire back part is sticky so I can feel it all over my fingertip since my nails are so short. If I could file this product down it'd be perfect, but that's not the case. Definitely not worth it.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart