2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,561 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I absolutely ADORE these. They are so easy and quick to use and they come in such fantastic eye taking varieties! This is my new college nail staple because I simply do not have the time to be getting a manicure all the time. Plus my nails are always breaking and it becomes such a hassle.
For a girl who stress bites her nails into ugly stubs, these are perfect. I had never used these before and they were so easy to apply and wear well. I have to admit the complimentary color I was set wasn't super my style but I liked the product.
These little nails are great! Love how many different designs they come in. I personally like the SHORT length. The only thing is a lot of times I have to file the top of the nail because the part that connects the nail stick up and is rough so it takes more time to apply than I would like
The color of the impress nails I received wasn’t my style, but it was absolutely pretty. Grey and sparked. The application was easy, and the nails all fit. The only downside is one popped off a few hours after application. Maybe it was user error.
I was way excited to try these because I love to domy own nails just can be a hassle. The nails fit mine pretty well because I have wide nails. I did like my design which was neon pink zebra. But isn't sensible for everyday. Only issue was not staying on. The nails felt weird and awkward.
As a mom & wife with no time for myself these are awesome for the weekend or dates with the hubby, however if like me you do a lot of chores they sadly don't last more than 1-3 days and that 's ok with me! I understand it's not magical either lol
I can't grow my nails for the life of me. I was always so jealous of girls who had long nails. I was so excited to find the brand imPress they make the cutest nails at every length!
I already have decently long nails, so when I tried these the fake nails didn't stay on my nails that well. The fit was bad, it made my nails look off. They did however stay on my nails for about 5 days, so that was pretty good. Unfortunately I'm not that impressed with these fake nails.
I'm not a fan of these nails. Sure the designs are cute but the size of nails themselves are just not practical, they're way too small! Upon receiving them I honestly thought they were for little girls. Noone I know has nails this small so I have no idea who'd be able to use them. Also, when you have them on, I find myself being extra cautious just because I feel like they could fall off at any moment.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos