BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Esther G.
Flushing, NY
I received this product in my UniVoxBox

Generally speaking I think the material looks blocky and fake on my nails. It is also a bit heavier than normal nail polish so it takes a while to get used to.

It is a lot quicker though since there is virtually no dry time. It is also easy to take off since it peels right off like a sticker. You don't want to pull too quick though or it pulls at your nail.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
I got these from influenster on one of my voxboxs. The degisn was very pretty and unique. However, I personally didn't like the feeling of it. It came of while i was doing my dishes and the shape changed when my fingers bump in to things. It came off too quickly. Wasnt durable at all.
Brennan S.
Lewisburg, WV
The nails were a good, natural length and looked fairly real. They also lasted for a week before I took them off--they probably would've lasted longer. My only complaint was that they made my nails peel once I removed them.
taylor H.
I did not like these nails I got complimentary from Influenster. Don't get me wrong, the designs were cute and they stuck REALLY well (like I couldn't take them off almost) but I hate the look of fake press on nails so this just wasn't for me.
Bria W.
Panama City, FL
I haven't used press on nails since the 90's and I am VERY impressed!!! These babies look awesome! I filed mine down quite a bit, to a short more square look and they look great! They feel pretty sturdy...but I wish I would have seen the numbers under the nail before I adhered them...
April C.
Bloomington, IN
I have never had a set of acrylic nails put on. WIth that said I found these to be an easy transition. The only thing I did not like was that after 5 days I had to take them off because the decals started to peel off. Other than that I was very pleased, and received many compliments.
Michelle S.
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I have recently tried these nails cause sometimes i cant afford to go to a salon
. they have some very cute styles and designs but for someone like me doing house chores where they are just stick on's they don't laat very long but would.be great for a night out they give a cute pop
Alexandra A.
The glue don't come uo to the end of the nail so theor is an awkward gap between my nail and the Impress nail. I also has a hard time finding one that fit my middle and index finger nail, they seemed to be too wide or too narrow no in between
Kari W.
I really like these especially in the French tip. They don't look extremely natural but they're fun to wear and they do last a very long time. My only complaint is that the short length is still too long for my taste but I've trimmed them before so it's not really a big deal at all.
Jade S.
I actually loved these nails. I lost quite a few at first but I then realized I wasn't applying the heat needed. Once I slept on a set they stuck really, really well. I received these complimentary through voxbox and although I didn't like the design I would buy a different pattern.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart