2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I got to try these before and they were easy to apply and reapply if needed. They come in a excellent variety of colors, unfortunatly they didn't stick as good/well like the glue on kind. These only stayed on for half the time the glue on nails stay on. But I would recommend this product.
When I first saw these in the VozBox, I was not impressed. I did not particularly care for the design on the nails. Upon putting them on, they were easy to apply. However, the nails did not last long and my nails felt damaged after they came off.
Glue stayed for about one night, after that I was losing the nails every few minutes. Looks ok, but can kinda tell they are not real nails or shellac(raised). In a pinch good way to make nails look polished.
I do love the designs and the carry case they come in. However, None of them fit the length of my nail. They were all VERY short and even if i cut my nails down as far as i can they still didn't cover them. I think they are mostly for people who chew their nails or VERY feminine fingers.
Out of all the fake nails I have tried, the Broadway brand is one of the worst. These nails didn't have a variety of sizes at all, they bent easily, and were like soft plastic. These nails couldn't be filed of clipped. Definitely didn't look natural. Probably won't buy these in the store.
As a mom & wife with no time for myself these are awesome for the weekend or dates with the hubby, however if like me you do a lot of chores they sadly don't last more than 1-3 days and that 's ok with me! I understand it's not magical either lol
The color of the impress nails I received wasn’t my style, but it was absolutely pretty. Grey and sparked. The application was easy, and the nails all fit. The only downside is one popped off a few hours after application. Maybe it was user error.
The designs are great and I love how easy they were to apply and remove. They were very strong and I was able to go about my daily duties with no broken nails. It also saved me money because I no longer have to go to the salon to get pretty nails.
I really liked these! The designs are very nice. They don't look fake from far away, but if you get close, well, they do, because, well, they are. They last a good amount of time, the box says for a week, i haven't had mine on that long yet, so we'll see. Maybe using glue would hold longer.
I really don't use push on nails but I love the color. I never would have been so bold to get this color but it really worked for me. It is easy to use and easy instructions to follow. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a unique look.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos