BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
The color of the impress nails I received wasn’t my style, but it was absolutely pretty. Grey and sparked. The application was easy, and the nails all fit. The only downside is one popped off a few hours after application. Maybe it was user error.
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
When I first saw these in the VozBox, I was not impressed. I did not particularly care for the design on the nails. Upon putting them on, they were easy to apply. However, the nails did not last long and my nails felt damaged after they came off.
Vanessa R.
Jamaica, NY
Fun and easy to apply. They looked very believable and they lasted almost as long as the box said but that was due to the fact that I washed my hands constantly. 10/10
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
Www.youtube.com/Fashionbeautybudget
Don't waist your money on these press on manicure nails they don't last longer then 5 minutes even if you followed the instructions don't let the packaging fool you dear friend they might look adorable and cute and fun to wear but there a waist of time .
Elisa M.
For a girl who stress bites her nails into ugly stubs, these are perfect. I had never used these before and they were so easy to apply and wear well. I have to admit the complimentary color I was set wasn't super my style but I liked the product.
Lacey S.
New Palestine, IN
These nails are very cute. They have so many great designs and they look fabulous for a while. However, if you wash your hands or work with your hands in any way, they will pop right off. I have even tried to use nail glue to hold them down and they still manage to slip off when I am busy.
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
I love this product. I bit my nails all the time and I always felt that I couldn't have pretty nails. These were amazing. They are easy to apply. Looks like you got them done at the nail salon because of the quality. And their designs are amazing.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
These do stay on very well, They hold is great also tons of great styles and colors at a good price love these. I received these as a complimentary product and have been dying to try them and now I'm hooked. I have re purchased them and stocked up on some prints i love. thanks @influenster
Andrea G.
Redlands, CA
Out of all the fake nails I have tried, the Broadway brand is one of the worst. These nails didn't have a variety of sizes at all, they bent easily, and were like soft plastic. These nails couldn't be filed of clipped. Definitely didn't look natural. Probably won't buy these in the store.
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
The designs are great and I love how easy they were to apply and remove. They were very strong and I was able to go about my daily duties with no broken nails. It also saved me money because I no longer have to go to the salon to get pretty nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart