BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chantel F.
Meta, MO
I received these from Influenster and they are cute and I love the case they come in but unfortunately if you do any type of work with your hands, they do not stay on long. I also do not like the plastic look, wish they looked more like real nails.
Umika M.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
i really really love this color the the design of the nails but i hate the shape of them. even with filing them down they won't fit right, not like the Kiss nails. kinda disappointed
Shauna M.
I won the kiss brand challage badge and got these in my prize pack.. I totally love them. I"m not normally a stick on nail kinda girl but this pregnancy has made my nails chip like crazy so I tried these and they look great and hide my broken nails.
Madison L.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
I am so in love with these nails! This is my first time trying out this brand and I am obsessed. The colors are absolutely amazing and I love how long they stay on my nails. I can not wait to try out more nails
Esther G.
Flushing, NY
I received this product in my UniVoxBox

Generally speaking I think the material looks blocky and fake on my nails. It is also a bit heavier than normal nail polish so it takes a while to get used to.

It is a lot quicker though since there is virtually no dry time. It is also easy to take off since it peels right off like a sticker. You don't want to pull too quick though or it pulls at your nail.
Sofia H.
Muskogee, OK
I can't grow my nails for the life of me. I was always so jealous of girls who had long nails. I was so excited to find the brand imPress they make the cutest nails at every length!
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
These do stay on very well, They hold is great also tons of great styles and colors at a good price love these. I received these as a complimentary product and have been dying to try them and now I'm hooked. I have re purchased them and stocked up on some prints i love. thanks @influenster
Tamara B.
Alameda, CA
I loved they designs and the colors. I wanted to love them so much just because they were so cute and pretty much effortless. But they didn't feel right on my nails they looked weird on and they didn't stay on long. Being a mom I use my hands for everything and they came off within hours.
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
The designs are great and I love how easy they were to apply and remove. They were very strong and I was able to go about my daily duties with no broken nails. It also saved me money because I no longer have to go to the salon to get pretty nails.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I do love the designs and the carry case they come in. However, None of them fit the length of my nail. They were all VERY short and even if i cut my nails down as far as i can they still didn't cover them. I think they are mostly for people who chew their nails or VERY feminine fingers.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart