2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,556 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These nails are very pretty and they are easy to put on BUT they don't last long. Mine lasted two days. I'm at the start of the third day and my nails are all very lose and starting to fall off. I won't buy this again. I want them to at least last a week.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
ImPress nails are perfect for when you need an awesome looking classy manicure in a pinch and don't want to pay the price or have the damage of a salon acrylic/gel manicure! They do stay on about a week even after showering and shampooing and doing dishes. I love this design, it is very classy.
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
I like these nails. If you take the time to do them right, they stay a long time. And they don't jipp you on quantity, so if one falls off you can replace it easily. Of course getting them wet or banging them around won't work so you have to be conscious. But they are relatively cheap and easy
I wasn't crazy about these stick on nails. When I ran my hands through my hair, my hair would get caught in my nails. I also like simple, neutral colors and I got the ones that were a little too loud for my taste. I don't see myself buying them.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I am a hairstylist and my hands are in water all day and these lasted me a few days (which is longer than regular nail polish) and they were super easy to apply! Will have to get them again! Worth every cent
I loved these! the colors were so pretty and they stayed on for almost 2 weeks. The only annoying thing was getting things stuck in between the fake nail and the real nail, but I loved wearing them and will for sure buy more in the future!!!!
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
I was introduced to these press on nails through a product review and since then have purchased several other colors. The nails go on super easy and stay on for about a week. Best product for 2015 - I love having pretty nails in less than 5 minutes!
I have found freedom!! No more waiting for mani/pedis in a noisy nail salon only to leave with an empty wallet, headache and inevitably a few smudged nails. With Broadway nails I can have a perfect mani/pedi for a fraction of the cost, without waiting, and all this in my own home or on the go!
I love these nails because their durable, stay on your nails, and come in super cute designs! I have the tribal ones that I absolutely love and people ask me where I've gotten them done! I recieved them #free from #influenster! but yes i would buy again,
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos