BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Umika M.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
i really really love this color the the design of the nails but i hate the shape of them. even with filing them down they won't fit right, not like the Kiss nails. kinda disappointed
April h.
gray, tn
I love the look of these nails. It's amazing how many different styles they offer. I don't keep my nails the same for more than a week, and with my job I sometimes can't have them done. This gives me the chance to change them up at an affordable cost.
Alexis C.
Beaverton, OR
These were a disappointment for me. First thing is I did not like the pattern I received, even if I had the nails looked very plastic-y. Another thing I did not like were the sizes, it was hard to find the right fit and the nails are very long. Even though I didn't like how it looked I wore them around the house to test them out and they fell off very quickly. To say the least I was not thrilled about these.
Enzie S.
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
I was introduced to these press on nails through a product review and since then have purchased several other colors. The nails go on super easy and stay on for about a week. Best product for 2015 - I love having pretty nails in less than 5 minutes!
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
I tried these on as soon as i got them. They're super easy to apply. all you have to do is peel and stick. They stick out a bit from the actual nail because of a layer of glue, and it looks a little weird. maybe if they made the glue layer thinner, it would look better. overall, a nice product.
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I received this product absolutely free, I really do recommend this product. They where really easy to apply less than 10 minutes & lasted me about a week. They stay on 100% without coming off. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't wanna spend much money & time at a nail salon. 100% satisfied
Jamie D.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
ImPress nails are perfect for when you need an awesome looking classy manicure in a pinch and don't want to pay the price or have the damage of a salon acrylic/gel manicure! They do stay on about a week even after showering and shampooing and doing dishes. I love this design, it is very classy.
Danial B.
The nails I received were really nice! The application is simple, and they last about a week for me. Out of all other nail kits this is one of the best. I have used this brand before and I would repurchase again from Walmart. Definitely recommend it!
Cynthia M.
El Paso, TX
I liked the impress nails the only thing I did not like was the design (nude with black flowers) I like the solid colors. Another thing is that they should be a little shorter. There good for when you're going to a party and don't have time to do your nails, just paste these on and you're set =)
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
So i got these in my box and was sooo happy! I have used these before and love them! they come in so many colors and are so easy to put on! they only last about a week which I'm totally fine with since i tend to get bored easily. it all works out!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart