BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kelly B.
Schofield Barracks, HI
Let me start off buy saying these are god sent, I use these all the time. the press on part doesn't work well but if you use a little nail glue it and they last 2-3 weeks. seriously most nails don't fit my hands my nails are a little bit bigger and these al fit I cant express how much I love them
Amy S.
West Allis, WI
Con: for short nails only. I have long beautiful natural nails, I wish they were just longer! I gave them to a family member to use and they lasted her forever and looked absolutely beautiful. I'll definitely buy these in the future! I know they're a great price as well
Jennifer R.
I was seriously impressed with these. I purchased two different patterns to use one for the accent nail. I just used them with the stickers and they lasted me a whole week and a few days. I loved that they don't ruin or hurt your nails as they come off. They were perfect and looked very professionally done!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
These press on nails are surprisingly strong. Didn't expect them to be so resilient. I lift a lot of weights at the gym and somehow the press on nails managed to outdo my usually manicure. Definitely could have lasted longer than a week had I been a little more careful!
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
So i got these in my box and was sooo happy! I have used these before and love them! they come in so many colors and are so easy to put on! they only last about a week which I'm totally fine with since i tend to get bored easily. it all works out!
Jolie P.
I wasn't crazy about these stick on nails. When I ran my hands through my hair, my hair would get caught in my nails. I also like simple, neutral colors and I got the ones that were a little too loud for my taste. I don't see myself buying them.
Brooke W.
This was such a fun product to try! It's been awhile since I've worn fake nails, but I absolutely love the imPress manicure. It goes on, stays on, and looks fabulous. I love that there are so many color and style options! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I actually got these in a voxbox I believe twice and the first time I got them I thought they would stay on just as long as the ones you glue on, but they didn't. I love their different styles of the nails and designs but they don't stay on very long if you do the dishes or anything with water.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved these! the colors were so pretty and they stayed on for almost 2 weeks. The only annoying thing was getting things stuck in between the fake nail and the real nail, but I loved wearing them and will for sure buy more in the future!!!!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
I am not really a fan of stick on nails - but for someone who is they were a decent version! I also wasn’t a fan of the color option I got so I didn’t wear them long. I wouldn’t personally buy them - but someone who wears fake nails regularly should try!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart