BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kelly B.
Schofield Barracks, HI
Let me start off buy saying these are god sent, I use these all the time. the press on part doesn't work well but if you use a little nail glue it and they last 2-3 weeks. seriously most nails don't fit my hands my nails are a little bit bigger and these al fit I cant express how much I love them
Dawn A.
I really liked this product. It's a long way from the press on nails we used to wear as kids. The designs are so cute and looked like a professional manicure. The adhesive didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped but in all a great product for the price.
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
So i got these in my box and was sooo happy! I have used these before and love them! they come in so many colors and are so easy to put on! they only last about a week which I'm totally fine with since i tend to get bored easily. it all works out!
Lauren B.
Pensacola, FL
I'm not normally someone who can tolerate fake nails but I actually did like these. They stayed on for about a week, which is very long for me because I'm hard on my hands. They look fairly real on my hands as well. I'll probably try these out again.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I actually got these in a voxbox I believe twice and the first time I got them I thought they would stay on just as long as the ones you glue on, but they didn't. I love their different styles of the nails and designs but they don't stay on very long if you do the dishes or anything with water.
Jolie P.
I wasn't crazy about these stick on nails. When I ran my hands through my hair, my hair would get caught in my nails. I also like simple, neutral colors and I got the ones that were a little too loud for my taste. I don't see myself buying them.
Jennifer R.
I was seriously impressed with these. I purchased two different patterns to use one for the accent nail. I just used them with the stickers and they lasted me a whole week and a few days. I loved that they don't ruin or hurt your nails as they come off. They were perfect and looked very professionally done!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved these! the colors were so pretty and they stayed on for almost 2 weeks. The only annoying thing was getting things stuck in between the fake nail and the real nail, but I loved wearing them and will for sure buy more in the future!!!!
Tiffany C.
These are one of my favorite press on nails. There is a wide variety of patterns and colors to choose from. I always use nail glue with any nails that I use, but these aren't very well without some. They may only last a few days without nail glue.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I love these nails because their durable, stay on your nails, and come in super cute designs! I have the tribal ones that I absolutely love and people ask me where I've gotten them done! I recieved them #free from #influenster! but yes i would buy again,
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart