BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hope W.
Mobile, AL
I love these nails. I've had them own for a few hours and they haven't popped off once. That's a problem I usually have with press on nails. I was skeptical at first but these nails proved me wrong.

*I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes*
*This is my honest opinion
Gabrielle B.
Buena Park, CA
I'm not a huge fan of fake nails to begin with. If you don't get the right size on it ends up pinching your cuticles and the adhesive only invites more dirt! Eck! If ever I'm in a rush and I'd rather have fake nails than ratchet nails I'll keep it as an option...other than that, it's a no-go for me.
Debra A.
Kingsport, TN
I can't gab enough about these cute little nails! It doesn't even take 5 minutes to apply for both hands, they're so easily interchangeable and mixable, and they last 1-2 weeks (depending on how active you are with your hands lol) but really - I love them!
Lauren T.
Geneva, OH
First of my natural nails needed to be trimmed, they are way to flexible as in very bendy..annoying for everyday tasks. They were all different sizes. Wouldn't recommend them. But they are any easy manicure if you're pressed for time. I give them that.
Josie G.
Washington, DC
Not a fan of these at all.  I'm a minimalist kind of gal, so I'm already not a fan of the color, but even my roommates hated it.  They didn't stay on for long, and looked dull after one shower.  Had some nail damage when I finally did take them off.  Would not recommend.
Katie C.
Brentwood, TN
Impress is a great idea. Little hassle with no glue and easy application. The colors were vibrant as well. The nails lasted a long time. The only negative was that the nails rise off the natural nails quite far meaning it's easy to see the nails are fake.
Desiree J.
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
These are awesome! Sturdy once applied but not super hard to remove when needed. The color is gorgeous and can go with many outfits. This is so much easier to use when you don't have time to paint your nails often!
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ

I love impress nails. Are they as good as professional acrylics? No. Are they great for a "omg, we're flying out to vegas for the weekend and i don't have time or money to get my nails done before hand? " Yes, yes these are perfect for that.  I also hate having to go get my nails done all the time because they can ruin your nails. So this product can be a life savor some days!
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
I was honestly very impressed with these, they were super easy to apply. Also they lasted a lot longer than regular nail polish and looked professional. I love all the different styles and I will buy these again.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Loved the design and super easy to apply but the range of nail sizes they provide isn't the best. I wasn't able to actually wear them out because they only had sizes to fit my pinky and index fingernail. Would consider purchasing if they added nail sizes!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart