BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
They are very quick and easy to apply and last up to a 2 week or 1 week . When taking them off they don't leave any residue on your nails nor do they damage your nails. Broadway Nails offers a variety of designs to choose from and I have come across several of them in CVS! i am in love with them!
Caitlin C.
Buffalo, Ny
I have used these once before getting them and tried them again. If you're looking for a quick fix for a night out, these are great. However they do not last longer than a couple of hours (~3) and cannot take any harshness whatsoever, you have to be very gentle on them or they will start to come off.
Lauren T.
Geneva, OH
First of my natural nails needed to be trimmed, they are way to flexible as in very bendy..annoying for everyday tasks. They were all different sizes. Wouldn't recommend them. But they are any easy manicure if you're pressed for time. I give them that.
Amabilia M.
Fort Worth, TX
I loved the giraff print i received and they where so cute and easy to apply but my thumbs and index finger nails never lasted longer than 5 hours. My other nails lasted three full days! I actually had to take them off, I think they're awesome for events and carry the extra just in case one falls off.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Loved the design and super easy to apply but the range of nail sizes they provide isn't the best. I wasn't able to actually wear them out because they only had sizes to fit my pinky and index fingernail. Would consider purchasing if they added nail sizes!
Kaylee S.
SANDOWN
I recently got imPress nails and I have been very happy with them! I love how easy they are to apply and how there is no dry time! Another great thing is that your nails look perfect, no chips or messy left behinds! I have been really happy with these and am looking forward to trying out new colors!
Katie C.
Brentwood, TN
Impress is a great idea. Little hassle with no glue and easy application. The colors were vibrant as well. The nails lasted a long time. The only negative was that the nails rise off the natural nails quite far meaning it's easy to see the nails are fake.
Megan T.
I was sent these impress press on nails in my Shimmer Voxbox. I tried these press on nails for a special event and they were very easy to apply. I was unimpressed at how long the nails stayed on for though. Halfway through the event two of the nails had already come off. I am not sure if I would buy these again due to the nails not lasting that long.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ

I love impress nails. Are they as good as professional acrylics? No. Are they great for a "omg, we're flying out to vegas for the weekend and i don't have time or money to get my nails done before hand? " Yes, yes these are perfect for that.  I also hate having to go get my nails done all the time because they can ruin your nails. So this product can be a life savor some days!
Anett M.
Port Lavaca, TX
First off i think they should have just given out solid colored nails because i did not really like the designs i received. They are very easy to apply but they do not last very long. One could probably wear these nails for a night out or a wedding etc.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart