BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Julia B.
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
Really nice. I was actually asked by my dentist where I got them done and I don't her they were press ons and she said they didn't look like they were. They lasted about 3 weeks on me.
Samantha A.
Southbury, CT
I received these in my uni voxbox and loved them at first shockingly but they ended up falling off within three days, not a good hold. and when i tried to re-apply it was just not happening. good while they lasted
Lindsay R.
Greensburg, PA
I've always been a nail biter, so I tried these as a quick manicure for a wedding I was going. They didn't last more than that day. Instead, I started using Jamberry nail wraps, and my nails have grown long and beautiful on their own in just a few weeks! Better to spend your money elsewhere.
Hope W.
Mobile, AL
I love these nails. I've had them own for a few hours and they haven't popped off once. That's a problem I usually have with press on nails. I was skeptical at first but these nails proved me wrong.

*I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes*
*This is my honest opinion
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
ImPRESS are my go to fake nails! They're my fave brand when I wanna use the stick on ones. They are so easy to apply on the nails and you can buy them anywhere. Kroger, Mijers, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and so on.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not so sure on how i feel about this item, first time i tried it i got a lot of compliments and it lasted me a few days. Second time i was in a rush to go to this event and i stopped by to pick some of these up. I put them on the way to the event and by the third hour i was already missing a nail
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
I think it needs to have more sizes. I found it difficult to find my size. The color was a bit tacky. The sticky tab on the nail works really great. I'm typing with them on and they work great. Hopefully they have a good color selection for these nails.
Abby P.
Rockford, MI
I received impress nails free from influenster to try. The nails are cute and easy to apply. but if you have larger nails they wont fit all your fingers. i got every nail on except for my thumbs. So if you have smaller nails i would def say try this product. they have a bunch of cute designs as well.
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY
They looked pretty, however the nails did not last long at all on me. Maybe a couple of days, tops. I didn't expect too much from these, but a little longer of wear time would be nice!
Brandi H.
Prestonsburg, KY
I am so pleased with this product,, easy use and long wear , Brilliant patterns and colors , I will be buying them thanks to the sample box I received They are a must for the summer , and they wouldd also make the most amazing gifts for family and friends I just think they are the best nail product I have used In a long time! I have tried many different brands in the past but this is one of the tops for the price.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart