BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
They are very quick and easy to apply and last up to a 2 week or 1 week . When taking them off they don't leave any residue on your nails nor do they damage your nails. Broadway Nails offers a variety of designs to choose from and I have come across several of them in CVS! i am in love with them!
Kristen L.
Victorville, CA
I have purchased about 10 sets of these nails because I love them so much! They are so easy to apply and are mess free! No wait time like nail polish and they last a week on my nails. I get compliments on them every time I wear them and when I tell people they are press-on nails they don't believe it!
Daisy L.
These nails are fantastic! They lasted 1 whole week. I was washing dishes, doing laundry, everything normal and they survived! I am a first time user so I’m amazed! I let my granny try it and they lasted 2 weeks. Incredible? Yes! Definitely try them if you’re into awesome looking, long lasting nails💅
Rebecca L.
Grants Pass, OR
I thought they were the cutest thing ever! And I put them on and loved it! I loved how easy there were to put on, and how good they looked for being press on. Then within 24 hours I had multiple nails fall off. Probably would be better for someone who didn't have kids and work with their hands a lot
Karlee S.
Haines City, FL
They're great for a few days but after that, they chip and get caught on everything. I love the colors and designs though. A good last minute way to get your nails pretty, and fast.
Lori F.
Woodstock, GA
Pretty food. I am rough on my nails so normally I like glue on nails or acrylics. These for me lasted a day so in the future I would probably wear them for a formal night or something similar. On the downside they dont have a lot of options color wise.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I really love these! I was so excited to see that I was getting these complimentary in my voxbox. They were really easy to put on, looked fantastic, came with an accent nail, and lasted quite a while. Even while typing on a computer all day they stayed on!
Kassandra F.
Perris, CA
The packaging is very creative and the nails have a variety of designs which is nice but it was difficult to find the right sizes for my nails they were just a tad bit big but had an amazing hold they didn't come off which I loved I recommend them to the people who don't like to get their nails done
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a huge fan of press on nails, HOWEVER... these nails stayed on for so long. I kept these on for a week and a half.. and they were so easy to put on. These press ons are totally worth the money, especially if you want your nails done but your on a budget!
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
If you are someone who doesn't use their hands heavily or often or are going on vacation these would be great for you. But if you use your hands heavily (I'm a cashier) They come off easily when you use your hands heavily. But if you are going on vacation and not doing much work they'd be great.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart