BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Desiree J.
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
These are awesome! Sturdy once applied but not super hard to remove when needed. The color is gorgeous and can go with many outfits. This is so much easier to use when you don't have time to paint your nails often!
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not so sure on how i feel about this item, first time i tried it i got a lot of compliments and it lasted me a few days. Second time i was in a rush to go to this event and i stopped by to pick some of these up. I put them on the way to the event and by the third hour i was already missing a nail
Rose R.
Mckinney, TX
These nails have great colors and different designs. These aren't very long lasting but good to use for an event and you don't feel like painting your nails or paying a lot to get them done. What I like to do , even though there "press on" , is use nail glue with them so they last a long time
Brandi H.
Prestonsburg, KY
I am so pleased with this product,, easy use and long wear , Brilliant patterns and colors , I will be buying them thanks to the sample box I received They are a must for the summer , and they wouldd also make the most amazing gifts for family and friends I just think they are the best nail product I have used In a long time! I have tried many different brands in the past but this is one of the tops for the price.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
These aren't that great for all finger types? Meaning, I have long nail beds, and these imPRESS nails don't fit me! I had high hopes for these because they come in pretty fun designs, but they're too short for my nails. They are sticky though, so I'm assuming it'll stay on fairly well (who knows!)
Kristen L.
Victorville, CA
I have purchased about 10 sets of these nails because I love them so much! They are so easy to apply and are mess free! No wait time like nail polish and they last a week on my nails. I get compliments on them every time I wear them and when I tell people they are press-on nails they don't believe it!
Megan T.
I was sent these impress press on nails in my Shimmer Voxbox. I tried these press on nails for a special event and they were very easy to apply. I was unimpressed at how long the nails stayed on for though. Halfway through the event two of the nails had already come off. I am not sure if I would buy these again due to the nails not lasting that long.
Olumayowa A.
Richmond, CA
I bought these at CVS because I was in a press on nail mood. I like these because they stick on really well on my nails and taking them off is not too much of a hassle. However, I had such a hard time figuring out which nail goes on which finger. I wish they would be more descriptive on that part.
Kaylee S.
SANDOWN
I recently got imPress nails and I have been very happy with them! I love how easy they are to apply and how there is no dry time! Another great thing is that your nails look perfect, no chips or messy left behinds! I have been really happy with these and am looking forward to trying out new colors!
Samantha A.
Southbury, CT
I received these in my uni voxbox and loved them at first shockingly but they ended up falling off within three days, not a good hold. and when i tried to re-apply it was just not happening. good while they lasted
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart