BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mariah M.
I really like these nails, they are very convenient and best of all no glue. When I got my fox box last month I saw these nails and was very excited, at the same time I was already wearing a set of the bright pink impress nails and my mom was wearing the deep red ones. She fought me for the pair I got.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
I received these complimentary from Influenster and I love the color and the packaging, but the nails were just not a good fit for me. I have small hands and nails but they just seemed a little narrow for me; however my daughter fit them perfectly and loved wearing them. Love the colors but not the fit.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
Impress nails is something that makes me happy. they make life easier and you don't have to worry how your nails look like. a lot of people complain but i always add extra glue and they last me months. i love the amazing look this product gives to your nails specially all this beautiful designs they have.
Melissa S.
Overall, I would recommend Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure Nicole Scherzinger Signature Series. It is easy to apply. You just peel off and press on your nails. These nails last for about a week. Also, these nails are easy to remove. This manicure set includes 24 nails and comes with a prep pad. I like the blue/purple nails included. I like the color and design. However, I don't like the orange nails included.
Jaimie S.
Portage, Ohio
I loved these! I have been wanting to try them for months and when I got them in my College Vox Box I was more than thrilled. They had multiple sizes to choose from and that made sure I would find nails that fit and I did. They come in multiple colors and shades which would work great with anyones style!!!
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
I was given these as a present. I loved the colors and how easy they were to put on and manage. They stayed on for a week, it says two weeks but once I lost one the rest had to come off. They stick relatively well though. I would definitely recommend them in you want to get your nails done for an event.
Elissa K.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These are pretty cool, they fit really really well. The only downside I have found is that they will come off within a week if you work with your hands. I work in an office and within a week (sometimes longer sometimes shorter) they pop off because my constant typing. other than that they are excellent!
Ally M.
Lucky I got these for free. They were absolutely comical especially now that I see the full price. They did not fit my nail size they were huge at the bottom and came to a point at the top so much so that you could see my real nail underneath. Just extremely disappointing really unnecessary. Not for me.
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Never used these before stylist put some on me for a photoshoot. I love the bold colors and designs. They went on quite easy and stayed on pretty firm till the end of the day. They are a good quick go to when you want to have fun nails for the day or an event.
Kayce C.
These were easy to use and had a great color. You can apply these on the go and use them for when you have a special occasion. The only downfall is that the adhesive is not as strong as the nail glue. If these stayed on longer, I would be all for this product.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart