BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
I tested one out, it stayed pretty well but when i took the time to put the full set on, i realized they do look a bit un natural/have no idea how they could stay on longer than a day if even, they fell off. But it's tough with stick ons. Cute design though.
Erin L.
These press on nails are the best on the market. Sooo easy to put on! Stay on for an impressive amount of time! Good price for the product, and also good quality! Stayed on through washing dishes the evening they were applied and multiple hand washes throug5the next couple of days. Will buy again when need cute looking nails in under 5 minutes!
Mary Jo D.
Bell Buckle, TN
I got these in the College voxbox. I never been into fake nails but I tried them anyway. It is a little hard to find the right size and the one on my thumb didn't fit right. I could move the nail the next day after I put them on. Some were to small and some were to big. They were just uncomfortable to wear. I will not buy these again. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that influenster sent me this but it's not my thing
Ana M.
I got this free for review purposes from Influenster. I have never put on fake nails, but these were so easy to put on. No need for glue no waiting for the glue to dry, nothing so difficult. I may end up buying more of these because a few have caught my eye.
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
Impress Press-on nails are so cute, and actual stick very well to nails, at least mine. The only problem is that my nails are already pretty long on their own so there weren't sizes for all of my nails. The designs are super cute and actually look like you got them done at the salon but are much cheaper.
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
Love the color , people thought on my Ig it was done at the salon. However, I prefer to get my nails done professionally. In less than an hour the nail came off like two. Honestly press on are not for me
Heather R.
I really really wanted to give these press on nails a five-star but they were made for nail beds that are much smaller than mine and I couldn't even make it look semi-decent on my hand. All of the nails were way too narrow for my hand but the designs are adorable.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
I received these nails in my Spring Fever Vox box however I was unable to personally try them because very few of them fit onto my natural nails . The very wide rang of colors and designs on them are very appealing so I would recommend these for someone with small fingers.
Eunice G.
I love how these nails could last up to a week! The price is good and great value! The only con is that they move around when actually using the nails, hey won't come off. I would definitely recommend!!
Amanda L.
Mishawaka, IN
I was so excited when I saw the commercial for these in all the awesome designs and colors, and even for toes! I followed the directions exactly, and unless you don't shower or wash your hands for a week they won't stay on. Thought they would be a different press-on but I'll stick to buying nail polish.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart