BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
I was really surprised by these! They were very easy to apply, they looked great, they were super easy to remove, and they didn't mess up my nails in any way. Most of them lasted about 5 days for me, however I did have to use a little nail glue to fix a couple that came loose. Overall I really liked them.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
Impress nails is something that makes me happy. they make life easier and you don't have to worry how your nails look like. a lot of people complain but i always add extra glue and they last me months. i love the amazing look this product gives to your nails specially all this beautiful designs they have.
Kelly F.
Salem, OR
Review for: Vamp It Up 24 Covers more...
Press on nails have come a long way! I can wear impress nails for almost 2 weeks before they start driving me crazy. The di catch on my hair after about a weeks wear. So many neat designs! I always get a ton of compliments while wearing ImPress nails! Would highly recommend. Can't go wrong with the price.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
I was given these as a present. I loved the colors and how easy they were to put on and manage. They stayed on for a week, it says two weeks but once I lost one the rest had to come off. They stick relatively well though. I would definitely recommend them in you want to get your nails done for an event.
Jaimie S.
Portage, Ohio
I loved these! I have been wanting to try them for months and when I got them in my College Vox Box I was more than thrilled. They had multiple sizes to choose from and that made sure I would find nails that fit and I did. They come in multiple colors and shades which would work great with anyones style!!!
Manna N.
Jasper, IN
It only took me ~5 minutes to put these on and unlike polish I didn't mess them up right away. Mine stayed on ~24 hours before I managed to rip one off (it didn't hurt though) and tear the plastic on another. It defense of the nails I was doing some manual labor that I had not intended on when I applied them. Due to the good price and the easy of application I will get these again... perhaps for my sister's wedding.
Christina W.
Fultondale, AL
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster and I fell in love! I've had the nails on for 3 days (which is a personal best for me and press on nails) and they are still going strong. None have popped off and I'm pretty hard on press on nails so that's a first.
Elissa K.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These are pretty cool, they fit really really well. The only downside I have found is that they will come off within a week if you work with your hands. I work in an office and within a week (sometimes longer sometimes shorter) they pop off because my constant typing. other than that they are excellent!
Sabrina G.
I love this peel, press on idea.
It's fast, it's simple, it looks great.
However I think these are easily chipped/peeled off after doing everyday chores.
All of the colors look cute though and I will repurchase later on (I got one from the college voxbox)
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
I received these complimentary from Influenster and I love the color and the packaging, but the nails were just not a good fit for me. I have small hands and nails but they just seemed a little narrow for me; however my daughter fit them perfectly and loved wearing them. Love the colors but not the fit.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart