BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jessica F.
Amesbury, MA
I never have been a fan of press- on nails because they always fall off and don't have any staying power. Getting these, I was skeptical to try them because I do work in and out of boxes everyday, but I tried them, and love them! They are incredible and I can go about my daily activities without having to be careful how rough I am with them. I didn't think they would last a day and now I'm closing in on a week. Amazing product.
Corina C.
I first Bought these Nails, when i seen the Ad. They worked Amazingly perfect the first time..they lasted long, Fitted just Perfect. Until when i went in to buy my 2nd set, the nails didn't do it's justice. Came off on the 2nd day. I was very Upset, since they value at $6, but hey they were worth the first try.
Samantha W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are good nails for the price. they are easy to apply and take little time to do so. i wasn't so found of the pattern i got. it looked really fake, but upon seeing others i think i just got bad luck with mine, but i might buy some different patterns in the future because i am horrible at doing my nails so this would be a good quick fix!
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
I was so excited to try these, but when i got in my Voxbox i found that NONE of the nails fit my nails because i have long skinny nails and this is for SUPER short Wide nails so that was a bust, but i did put on on and it was half the side of my natural nails but i did find it stayed on my nail for 2 days
Kelly F.
Salem, OR
Review for: Vamp It Up 24 Covers more...
Press on nails have come a long way! I can wear impress nails for almost 2 weeks before they start driving me crazy. The di catch on my hair after about a weeks wear. So many neat designs! I always get a ton of compliments while wearing ImPress nails! Would highly recommend. Can't go wrong with the price.
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
These are my first press-on manicure nails. So, I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't too big of a fan of the design. I tried it on my thumb first and it seemed sturdy. Since it was something I don't usually have on my nails, I ended up playing with it a lot. Even after messing with it, it remained in tact. It was somewhat hard to remove the first time. I think I'd try it again if it was a different design maybe.
Manna N.
Jasper, IN
It only took me ~5 minutes to put these on and unlike polish I didn't mess them up right away. Mine stayed on ~24 hours before I managed to rip one off (it didn't hurt though) and tear the plastic on another. It defense of the nails I was doing some manual labor that I had not intended on when I applied them. Due to the good price and the easy of application I will get these again... perhaps for my sister's wedding.
Jessica C.
Laredo, TX
I received these press-ons in my vox-box and was very eager to try them out because I had seen a beauty guru on youtube rave about this. I applied them and they felt like the ones I used to wear when I was a little girl. They shifted way too easily and when I washed my hands one of them came off because the glue became untacky. I liked the color and the length because I'm a mom of 2 and long nails just don't work for me.
Sabrina G.
I love this peel, press on idea.
It's fast, it's simple, it looks great.
However I think these are easily chipped/peeled off after doing everyday chores.
All of the colors look cute though and I will repurchase later on (I got one from the college voxbox)
Becky K.
Johnstown, PA
I've used these nails twice. Both times I've had the same experience. They usually only last for about 3-4 days before I want to pull them off because they feel like they're coming off all my nails already. They are good if you need your nails to look nice for a special occassion and don't want to spend $40-$50 on a professional manicure. The actual nail itself is pretty flimsy, so don't expect thick manicure like nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart