BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Yvonne W.
Biloxi, MS
I love the idea of an easy manicure. This brand is doing awesome with that. I love all the different shapes and styles. Very easy to use and comfortable on my nails. My only issue is that the glue attached was so long that it kept getting things stuck to it. I ended up having to take the nails off.
Logan F.
This is my favorite way to do my nails. I don’t like the feel of acrylic or the damage it leaves behind so this is a great alternative. I do add a little bit of nail cool in conjunction with the sticky stuff on the back to make it last longer and I love them more than spending $50 on acrylic.
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
I think this is a great idea for a product. I love the color and design choices and the ease of application. They don't look very natural however and don't last long.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Price point allows for maybe a one night event option.  These are getting one star rating because they just never stayed on my pinky nails! I followed all the directions and these just didn't stick.  I see that they worked for others so I tried multiple pairs.  Makes me sad.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
Great manicure without so much work. Loved the design and not having to spend so much time getting the nails on. The instructions and application are pretty simple and easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone that likes having nice nails but doesn’t have enough time to keep up with them.
Alex H.
These are awesome press on nails! You simply press them on your nails which is super quick and easy due to them already having glue on them. I suggest leaving them alone to set for about thirty minutes and then going about your business. Mine stay on for about two weeks and they give you a lot of extras in case.
Joy S.
Bridge city , TX
I didn't really care for them. They didn't fit my fingers well. Also while the staying power was phenomenal after doing the prep and everything, it tore my nail bed up. I figure if my nails are going to be damaged I'll just go and get my nails done. I definitely wouldn't purchase these.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re someone like me who uses their nails a lot to type do not be surprised that they don’t stay on as long as you’d like. I feel the these are for women who don’t use their hands much on a daily basis. For me personally I am slamming my fingers into the keys and it is almost impossible to get them to stay on.
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received these from Influenster and I’m SO glad I did! When I put them on, I got so many compliments and not even one person thought they were bought from the store, everyone thought I actually got my nails done! They were really easy to put on and take off and I really like the quality.
Stacey A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my secret weapon when I don’t have time to get my nails done. It takes 5 minutes to put these nails on and they last at least 10 days. I wish it came with another set of alcohol wipes. The alcohol wipes really help the glue to set. There are enough nails for two rounds of manicures.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart