BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Katy D.
To be honest, I didn't even bother to put these on my nails. I received the hot pink and black zebra stripe design. Not my style at all. I'm in college so I expected a more classic design or no design at all. I wouldn't be caught dead in them so I gave them to my mom to put in my 12 year old sister's stocking.
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
I received these free in my Shimmer VoxBox. They were so easy to apply and remove. Not to mention they have so many different designs. They’re only about $4-5 at Walmart. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who wants they’re nails done in a flash.
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I wasn't a fan of the length of the nail, though it is a very natural length it was shorter than my natural nails. They only come in one size so there is no real way around that. These nails started falling off an hour after application. They are easy to apply but there are much better fake nails out there.
Bailee W.
Lake City, FL
For press on nails these are amazing. They work so well and really do stay on for up to a week. They a ton of basic beautiful colors as well as impressive designs. They definitely beat at $25 manicure if you can't afford one. They do not look tacky and are super easy to apply. I recommend this product 100%
Alexa S.
The Colony, TX
I have mixed emotions about the imPRESS nails I received in my College VoxBox. They were very easy to apply, lasted long, and looked great for Thanksgiving! but when I took them off, my thumb nails cracked. My nails are usually very strong, but since removing my imPRESS nails they have fallen apart. not good!!
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are actually very simple and easy to apply! You could honestly not tell that these are press ons! You can give yourself a fresh manicure look in literally minutes. Beware of water while these are on though! I had these on, had to do the dishes, and they completely came off after being submerged in water for too long. Also, don't expect these to stay on for weeks at a time. You could expect them to last about 3-4 days!
Jenna P.
Moscow, ID
I found these nails fairly sturdy and lasted about 6 days before one fell off. I had hard time getting the rest off once one fell off. I defiantly would buy them again but I would not replace them as my manicure from an actual nail salon. I would recommend.
Judy M.
Benton, AR
Very pretty but they do not stay on as long as the packaging claims. Great for a night out, a wedding, shower, etc. but they loosen very quickly. When shampooing hair, the cuticle end catches strands of hair, which is painful. There is also a strange edge to the nail tip that needs to be filed away...which damages the nail tip. After a couple of days, the nails tug at the natural nail and this is painful. Would not re-purchase.
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
They were so pretty and so easy to apply!!! My only complaint is they are a bit flimsy and long but if you use the file with it it gets them more manageable. They lasted about 5 days for me which is long for press on!! I recommend to everyone to give these a try!
Pechanda V.
Seattle, WA
I received this in a package from Shoedazzle.com and tried them out on my nails. First off, they are too narrow for my fingernails and they didn't really last long on my nails. they're like those press-on nails I used to get when I was a kid. they are noticeable too. Like you can tell they're press ons. NO NO
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart