BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
I love the variety of colors, the price, and the overall easy application. However, I could not get them to last very long. I would have them falling off randomly throughout the week. I suppose they would be ideal for a person who doesn't use their hands a lot.
Brianna W.
I put the nails on a Sunday night and the first one fell off Wednesday during the daytime. So it lasted about 2 days. So with being in college I could see a lot of my girl friends putting them on for the weekend when they like to dress up a little more for going out. I loved the lacey pattern that I got.
Judy M.
Benton, AR
Very pretty but they do not stay on as long as the packaging claims. Great for a night out, a wedding, shower, etc. but they loosen very quickly. When shampooing hair, the cuticle end catches strands of hair, which is painful. There is also a strange edge to the nail tip that needs to be filed away...which damages the nail tip. After a couple of days, the nails tug at the natural nail and this is painful. Would not re-purchase.
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
They were so pretty and so easy to apply!!! My only complaint is they are a bit flimsy and long but if you use the file with it it gets them more manageable. They lasted about 5 days for me which is long for press on!! I recommend to everyone to give these a try!
Jessica R.
I did not receive this product for free, but i use them all the time. The glue that comes already on the nails isn't the greatest, but i just purchase nail glue to use with it and the nails don't budge. I have always had issued with keeping glue on nails on, and the extra stickiness on these nails is awesome!
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are actually very simple and easy to apply! You could honestly not tell that these are press ons! You can give yourself a fresh manicure look in literally minutes. Beware of water while these are on though! I had these on, had to do the dishes, and they completely came off after being submerged in water for too long. Also, don't expect these to stay on for weeks at a time. You could expect them to last about 3-4 days!
Paige R.
Vance, SC
I recently bought Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure and I love it. The price for nails with a solid color are $4.97 and I bought a box of nails with a design for $5.97. It looks like a professional manicure for more than half the price. It's a great way for a college student to save some extra bucks.
Becky K.
Johnstown, PA
I've used these nails twice. Both times I've had the same experience. They usually only last for about 3-4 days before I want to pull them off because they feel like they're coming off all my nails already. They are good if you need your nails to look nice for a special occassion and don't want to spend $40-$50 on a professional manicure. The actual nail itself is pretty flimsy, so don't expect thick manicure like nails.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I love these nails. They're fun and very easy and quick to do. I like them because you don't have to worry about the color chipping or them breaking. I got this product complimentary from Influenster although I had tried them before. And I do like them a lot
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
My nails break really easily, so I'm always looking for fake nails that will actually stay on. These are fantastic! The first time I tried them they stayed on for exactly 1 week. Very cute designs, and they are pretty comfortable. Definitely my new favorite.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart