BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sydney L.
Bluefield, VA
These nails completely shocked me!! I thought for sure they would make me relive my horrible teen experiences with press on nails but these babies stay put! Not to mention they are beyond cheaper than going to a salon! These are great for a quick, at home mani!!!
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually only have acrylic nails put on and hadn't had luck previously with stick on/glue on nails. Surprisingly, these have now made it through a weekend out, showers and a full day of classes. I received numerous compliments throughout the day on the unique design. Easily applied, thoroughly imPRESSed.
Paige R.
Vance, SC
I recently bought Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure and I love it. The price for nails with a solid color are $4.97 and I bought a box of nails with a design for $5.97. It looks like a professional manicure for more than half the price. It's a great way for a college student to save some extra bucks.
Dina K.
I love press ons! I was excited to find out I was getting a pair of these beauts in my #shimmer voxbox! They're so easy to apply and great for people who don't want to commit to them—especially if you work in the food industry and need to take them off the next day! I recommend!
Sara M.
Rugby, ND
These look great for about the first 3 or 4 days, then you begin to get a lot of wear, especially with the patterned nails. The edges near the cuticle also seem to break down and become very thin. These are great for a weekend, and are quick and easy to apply, but an everyday lifestyle won't treat this great.
Christine N.
Ashburn, VA
Every time I online shop at Delia's they put a pair of these nails in my order and I always get a different color! I love them, they are cute, simple and easy to use. They last for a week or two; but that also depends on what you are doing sometimes they will pop off before that but they are always an easy fix!
Kiersten C.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love these nails even in a hurry these are a great quick look but also last quite a while I usually end up taking them off due to my nail growth not because of any issues. You can do everything you normally can, I'm a mom of two who washes a whole Lotta dishes!
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
I loved how quick & easy these were to put on & wear! The design I got wasn't too bad & but I would of probably been happier with a more simple look.

Only thing I wasn't crazy about was how thick & wide the nails were. They should probably be thinner around the cuticle area .. that'd be a huge improvement!
Bailee W.
Lake City, FL
For press on nails these are amazing. They work so well and really do stay on for up to a week. They a ton of basic beautiful colors as well as impressive designs. They definitely beat at $25 manicure if you can't afford one. They do not look tacky and are super easy to apply. I recommend this product 100%
Allie E.
My little sister was heading to homecoming, so I did her manicure with these beauties and it came our perfectly! The nails stayed on for a whole week without any signs of wear and tear. I would definitely recommend these nails to anyone who needs an adorable mani in a hurrry!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart