BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Madelyn H.
Western Springs, IL
They are the best press on nails that I have ever tried. It is very easy to use and sticks on so well they are a little hard to get off. Even though they might need some pulling to get off they don't damage your nails.
Alexandra F.
Augusta, GA
I got these as part of the college box and was very excited. I had been looking to try these for a while, but never ended up buying any. They were very easy to apply and lasted for about a week. After a week they started lifting in some places, so I applied a little nail glue where needed and they lasted every longer. I painted over them twice and when I removed the polish, the original design was still perfect! I love these!
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
These are neat but don't last long i put them on for a dinner and movie date and lost a nail the time i got my salad. Embarrassing positive hubby took me to get my nails done professionally
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
I loved how quick & easy these were to put on & wear! The design I got wasn't too bad & but I would of probably been happier with a more simple look.

Only thing I wasn't crazy about was how thick & wide the nails were. They should probably be thinner around the cuticle area .. that'd be a huge improvement!
Val H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I absolutely love this product.  I have stopped using press on nails long ago...they were a huge pain.  The imPRESS nails lasted a week before the first ones started to become loose.  That was even with home improvement project.  Definitely recommend and will be looking for more styles soon!
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually only have acrylic nails put on and hadn't had luck previously with stick on/glue on nails. Surprisingly, these have now made it through a weekend out, showers and a full day of classes. I received numerous compliments throughout the day on the unique design. Easily applied, thoroughly imPRESSed.
Jamie I.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These nails were pretty easy to use since I'm such an amateur at putting on press on nails. They definitely looked nice, they didn't last on me though. I work in an office and I guess in the roughness of my everyday life the nail polish started the chip and the glue started to come undo within a couple of days
Bella V.
Puyallup, WA
I have to say I was super skeptical when I got these but I put them on and I got SO many compliments on them! They lasted me a week before I lost one and I didn't "baby" my nails, is still did the dishes and cleaned my house like normal! I was totally impressed with them! Way easier and cheaper than a salon!

***TIP***
I filed down the bigger ones that didn't fit and made 2 sets! I'm going to use them the next time I go out!
Jessica O.
I used these for the first time for a competition i was in. They looked great and lasted all day but only lasted about 48 hours which was a bummer. I got tons of compliments and so easy to use. since my day to day routine would be hard with longer nails these were the perfect solution for my special occasion!
Charnelle P.
Silver Spring, MD
These nails do stay on and are easy to put on. I recommend them for only a quick event if you don't have time to do your nails like a job interview or a wedding you are going to. So many options that they are great for most occasions. Worth the price of what it would take to go to the salon and get a manicure.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart