BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
I loved these products when I got them in a voxbox and bonus badge items. The nails aren't too long and are really easy to use. They look like a gel manicure and I got a lot of compliments on them. They pop off after about a week and a half but I really liked them.
Lupita L.
They are soo easy to apply, they are constantly on sale at cvs, walgreens, etc! YES, they are not acrylics, so they won't exactly last you a week. They are cheap and can really look natural. A great alternative when you don't have time to run to the salon and get them done. Emergencies.They are awesome in my book!!!
Praow A.
I used this for a wedding that i had to attend, because i forgot to do my nails, so i decided to get this and did them on the way to the ceremony it took me 10 mins to pop these on, i got a couple of compliments, but by the end of the night my pinky finger nails poped off. but for the easiness its a great product.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
Only kidding. We had a great day playing and putting these nails on. They loved them. The container is so innovative. The nails apply easily and stayed on. This was one wonderful item courtesy of Influenster. I would not hesitate purchasing some other colors.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
They are okay if you like fake nails, I however found that they hurt my cuticles and took them off not long after I put them on. The color I got was okay, and I loved the purple color I got complimentary from Influenster, but I did take them off after an hour or so.
Tonia S.
RESTON
If I ever need to go somewhere and my nails are looking awful, I quickly throw these on and voila...they look like I've just had my nails done. I can't help but tell people about them. Their such a quick save for when I'm on the go at the last minute. Being a busy mom, I don't make it to the nail salon these days.
Destinee L.
Pembroke, NC
I actually loved this product! They look so professionally done and come in an array of colors and patterns, which is pretty awesome! Also they stay on for about a week, which is just enough time before you need a change anyways! I personally think they are worth the price, but would be even better with a coupon!!
Beth C.
77 west 10th st
It's Great I'm like it's so so so useful for my nails it's even better than any other nails I've tried it's great
its so easy to apply on my nails like Beauty I'm getting better at putting them on it's great I would buy theses nails every week and every month
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
As someone who doesn't even like wearing nail polish, these were a delight to have on! Super easy to use, apply, and take off. It felt weird having fake nails on, but they're not absurdly long or anything like that so I forgot all about them pretty easily (in the best possible way! ha)
Ashlinn L.
Fort Worth , TX
I was not sure about these the second i saw them in the box to be honest, I'm not a big fam of press on nails. the pattern was nice, they looked good. but the did shift around on my nail, it was very easy to apply, they only lasted about 2 days even though it says they should last longer. I'm not hard on my nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart