BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Bella V.
Puyallup, WA
I have to say I was super skeptical when I got these but I put them on and I got SO many compliments on them! They lasted me a week before I lost one and I didn't "baby" my nails, is still did the dishes and cleaned my house like normal! I was totally impressed with them! Way easier and cheaper than a salon!

***TIP***
I filed down the bigger ones that didn't fit and made 2 sets! I'm going to use them the next time I go out!
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved these. Nail polish usually only lasts on my nails for about a day. So I was excited to try these when they came in my voxbox because of the up to one week claim. They lasted about 5 days before one slipped off, which is AWESOME. I would definitely purchase these before a vacation or special occasion!
Sara M.
Rugby, ND
These look great for about the first 3 or 4 days, then you begin to get a lot of wear, especially with the patterned nails. The edges near the cuticle also seem to break down and become very thin. These are great for a weekend, and are quick and easy to apply, but an everyday lifestyle won't treat this great.
Emma M.
Portland, OR
I was really disappointed in these nails. First taking the plastic off the glue part was kind of a challenege and then they did not even fit on my nails correctly. I think the idea is great, but they just weren't the best. They look too fake and don't stay on my nails well enough to recommend them to others.
Alexandra F.
Augusta, GA
I got these as part of the college box and was very excited. I had been looking to try these for a while, but never ended up buying any. They were very easy to apply and lasted for about a week. After a week they started lifting in some places, so I applied a little nail glue where needed and they lasted every longer. I painted over them twice and when I removed the polish, the original design was still perfect! I love these!
Maranda S.
Cocoa, FL
I happen to love these nails. They stay on well! Good for a dinner party or outing if you want your nails to look freshly manicured. Obviosly not good for hard work, but if your looking for a quick fresh manicure, they are great and easy to use! Lots of variety to chose from !
Sera K.
I tried these and was surprisingly pleased. Though the box said that they would only last a week, they lasted longer than a week. Also, while wearing these, I got many compliments :) They were also very easy to apply. The only bad thing I have to say is that I had to cut my nails really short to make it look good.
Corina C.
I first Bought these Nails, when i seen the Ad. They worked Amazingly perfect the first time..they lasted long, Fitted just Perfect. Until when i went in to buy my 2nd set, the nails didn't do it's justice. Came off on the 2nd day. I was very Upset, since they value at $6, but hey they were worth the first try.
Charnelle P.
Silver Spring, MD
These nails do stay on and are easy to put on. I recommend them for only a quick event if you don't have time to do your nails like a job interview or a wedding you are going to. So many options that they are great for most occasions. Worth the price of what it would take to go to the salon and get a manicure.
Ashlee A.
I love these!! They come with a little pad that you clean your nails off with before you put them on, I notice they do stay on a little longer when you use it. I work with cleaning supplies (bleach, pine-sol, etc.) all day long, which usually has press-on nails falling off after just a few hours. These nails managed to stay on for almost two weeks! They are also super easy to remove and don't damage your natural nails at all.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart