BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chassy L.
Bell Gardens, CA
First of all, the packaging of the product is really cute, and I can use it to hold something after I've used the actual nails. The nails themselves are extremely easy to use! They lasted 5 days on me before I got bored of the design and peeled them off. Great product!
Destinee L.
Pembroke, NC
I actually loved this product! They look so professionally done and come in an array of colors and patterns, which is pretty awesome! Also they stay on for about a week, which is just enough time before you need a change anyways! I personally think they are worth the price, but would be even better with a coupon!!
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
I did like these a lot. I just wish I could find them at the stores I go to so I can try them on different colors like the more solid ones. My only real complaint though is that they did not properly fit my nails. They were either a little to big or way way to small. So if that would be fixed then I would give them an A!
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
They are okay if you like fake nails, I however found that they hurt my cuticles and took them off not long after I put them on. The color I got was okay, and I loved the purple color I got complimentary from Influenster, but I did take them off after an hour or so.
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
I bought these for a photo shoot when I didn't have time for a manicure; they looked very nice overall and I liked having them on. I found they fell off faster than I would have expected, and the sizes could have been better but overall I would get them again! They were easy to put on and looked nice on camera.
Cristina M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have purchased these several of times because These are great for a one day event kind of thing when you want your nails to look gorgeous. All though they look stunning when you put them on they do not last as long as the packaging says it does. But it goes on pretty easy and looks nice and gets the job done.
Kaitlin R.
These are my go-to fake nails. They are easier to apply than the glue on ones and they last about as long as the glue on ones. They have a TON of patterns and prints which is very important to me when it comes to picking nails out. They really have styles and colors for everyone and they arnt to terribly expensive.
Stacey H.
Yorktown, VA
I find these to be very pretty but don't seem to stay on for very long. Mine only stay on for about 3 days. However, my hands are in water quite a bit throughout the day so I'm sure that played a role in the adhesive holding power. I think these would be great for me for a really quick manicure for a night out.
Jasmyn H.
La Mirada, CA
I received my product complimentary from Influenster and It was really easy and simple to apply but the only downfall is it didn't even stay on my fingers all day and all i did was drive. Other than that it amazing, and I will be buying a new set in the near future.
Praow A.
I used this for a wedding that i had to attend, because i forgot to do my nails, so i decided to get this and did them on the way to the ceremony it took me 10 mins to pop these on, i got a couple of compliments, but by the end of the night my pinky finger nails poped off. but for the easiness its a great product.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart