BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Breanna S.
Enola, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Nails! They're super easy to apply and usually last around a week! They come in amazing colours and are a pretty great quality for stick-on nails. Nothing quite compares to getting a 50 dollar manicure from a salon, but if you're not looking into spending a fortune, this is a great substitute.
Alexandria B.
Manchester, Mi
When I received this product in my Uni VoxBox I immediately fell in love with the design. The application was easy and they looked nice. I wasn't impressed at the vast difference in length between each one of the nails. However they lasted through diaper changes and bedtime so I was impressed but how well they lasted.
Brandin B.
Escanaba, MI
I'm a nail fanatic. If I can't get to the salon for acrylics or do my own acrylics, press ons are my go too. Decided to try these out a week ago and was very disappointed. One they lasted maybe a day... I decided to use some nail glue thinking it would help, however the nails either poped off or cracked down the middle.
Madison Y.
Oscoda, MI
I love these nails, I cannot get enough of them. I am tough on my nails and these seem to last a good amount of time when I have them on. They're cheap, easy and fast to apply, they are about the same length of my nails so they don't look fake on me, they have an amazing variety of nails, and they've never done me wrong!
Janae M.
Yuba City, CA
A design on each nail is a bit much for me so I only kept two accent nails and painted the rest a solid black so they still matched. I have had them on for two days so far but I have noticed that a couple of the nails are trying to come up. Also I jammed my finger into something today and noticed that the nail bent. So not my favorite but it looks great if you are running short on time. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Kaci G.
Van Nuys, CA
These definitely look nicer than other press-on nails that I have tried before. They look beautiful on. I was hoping for a little more wear out of them, but after a couple days they started to get tip-wear and a couple came off. If you need your nails to look flawless for a day or for an event, I would recommend these.
Juana O.
North Olmsted , OH
I got a pack in my voxbox and I was beyond excited because i had heard so many wonder things about them but to my surprise i ended up hating them. First of all they looked bulky and really really cheap. I wore them to see how they would hold up but the designed faded within a day. After the 3rd day they completely fell.
Katelyn W.
Guilford , CT
I received this products complimemtary from influenster in my univoxbox and I love them. Since I received them I have gone out and gotten two more colors. They are so easy to apply, they look great and they last for about a week! They are great for a day out shopping or for a week on vacation! I highly recommend them.
Beth C.
77 west 10th st
It's Great I'm like it's so so so useful for my nails it's even better than any other nails I've tried it's great
its so easy to apply on my nails like Beauty I'm getting better at putting them on it's great I would buy theses nails every week and every month
Cristina M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have purchased these several of times because These are great for a one day event kind of thing when you want your nails to look gorgeous. All though they look stunning when you put them on they do not last as long as the packaging says it does. But it goes on pretty easy and looks nice and gets the job done.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart