BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Angela J.
I love these press-on nails. There is a great variety of colors, costs an insane amount less than getting an acrylic manicure, easy to use, and the best part is that they are easy to take off; they don't leave my nails brittle and weak like even a shellac manicure will.
Lani Diana S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I am not a fan of artificial nails but when I received this in the box, I was amazed about the quality. I love the color and how easy it was to apply. I have checked the prices online and they are not expensive. Will definitely love to try it again and give it as gifts.
Kayla S.
I'm not a press on nail kind of person so when I got these I kinda excited because these are ones I've been wanting to try but when I put them on some would not stick all the way but other than that they were good! I did love the print and that there was no dry time! lol!
Kaci G.
Van Nuys, CA
These definitely look nicer than other press-on nails that I have tried before. They look beautiful on. I was hoping for a little more wear out of them, but after a couple days they started to get tip-wear and a couple came off. If you need your nails to look flawless for a day or for an event, I would recommend these.
Brooke K.
Dalton, Ga
I am not an avid false nail wearer and the reason that I do not like fake nails is because they are too much of a hastle to keep on. But with these nails, I had them on for over a week during the Thanksgiving holidays and if fake nails can stay on that long during the holidays, they have to be good and they really are!!
Katelyn W.
Guilford , CT
I received this products complimemtary from influenster in my univoxbox and I love them. Since I received them I have gone out and gotten two more colors. They are so easy to apply, they look great and they last for about a week! They are great for a day out shopping or for a week on vacation! I highly recommend them.
Christi Gizelle G.
Kent, WA
At first glance I LOVE the designs and the idea. But they definitely do not last as long as the label says it does. They literally only stayed for a day. They are great for "day of" parties but if you are planning on trying to keep them for a whole week or so, I would try using additional adhesive to make it last longer.
Christina M.
Salina, KS
I wanted these to work for me so bad! But alas they did not :( the ease of putting them on was wonderful but the staying power was terrible. They did not even last 12 hours before becoming loose and falling off. I knew a week was a stretch but for the price I was hoping for at least a couple days. Will not buy again!
Issela P.
North Baldwin, NY
I love the pattern that came with my Voxbox! The instructions were somewhat minimal, but I think I applied them too far away from the cuticle due to the instructions. I'm not a huge fan of fake nails as they generally damage my nails, but these came off quite nicely with no damage to my nails or residue left. They were sturdy and did not require me to file my nails down to nubs in order to have them fit correctly. I will definitely buy these!
Tori J.
Charlottesville, VA
After picking out your sizes, these nails will take less that ten minutes to put on. No messy clean up, no glue marks, just a ton of awesome designs. I will never try any other fake nail brand again. Mine always lasted over a week. And most of the time I could make two weeks with almost none of the nails coming off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart