BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Erika C.
I got them as a free sample from CVS and I was being lazy to get a mani, so I decided to pop this nails on and give them a try. And so far they're amazing ! The nail bed isn't the same shape as mine, so I used a nail file to reshape the bottom. But I've had them on for about 6 hours, and I've been doing some cleaning and they are still on!!
Melissa R.
I was happy with the easy application and removal. No damage to nails at all! They are great if you need a nice manicure last minute with no time to get it done. I only had them on for a few days though, and I don't think they would've stayed on much longer than that. But it may vary with your lifestyle. Overall they were exactly what I expected. They also come in really awesome colors!
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
obsessed!!! I received my impress press on manicure on one of my influenster boxes and I loove it.  Their so easy to apply and look so natural.  My daughter loves it too.  We keep fighting back and forth on who is going to take the nails.  Its a quick fast manicure when you are in a rush
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
They were very pretty and easy to put on but i didn't like that they were so flexible. They also didn't last very long without any nail glue. I actually tried them 2 different times just to make sure I didn't do them wrong the 1st time and my conclusion was the same, they're OK for a quick one night wear but if you want something long lasting try something else.
Allison B.
Rockwood, MI
I was at the store a while ago when i saw these, at first I was pretty skeptical because they were stick on but i thought i would try them because they were cheap and i heard some good things about them. I ended up getting a hot pink pair and they are awesome! I go to cosmetology school and they have been on my fingers for almost 2 weeks now! i would recommend them!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Press on nails have come a long way over the years. These fit the nail bed nicely and come in a great array of color options however they do not last. Even when following the directions to a T they don't last more than a day for me. I do not feel that they are worth the money even if they are only a few dollars.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these when I was Maid Of Honor in my BFF'S wedding. The nails themselves look great, however I had a couple that just wouldn't stick. I had to replace them twice. And the other nails didn't last too Long either. Maybe I have difficult nails that don't like adhesives lol, but I wouldn't recommend them for long-term wear. They worked great for a day-use!
Rebecca M.
Reidsville, NC
I loved the print of these nails! However they did not last long at all, I admit that I am kind of hard on my nails but I washed my hands and the nails popped off. If you need a quick manicure for an evening event of even a day event but do not have the time to do your nails, this would be a great product to use. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster but they are easy to find in stores like Walmart and CVS.
Savanah N.
These nails are definitely the best press on nail product I have ever used!! I thank Influenster for giving me these complimentary and having me try them! They stayed on for a solid 2 weeks without any touch-ups, and I got so many compliments on them! They're so easy to apply, I would definitely recommend!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart